Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    That looks wicked. Tho you would hate to be color blind and not able to see red/orange

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BTF777 View Post
    As long as we can get T12 shoulders without a fucking token off Ragnaros.....................

Can we go back to say.... 1650VP for T12 shoulders like T9/T10? Cmon blizzard -_-
    the best peices are off the toughest bosses, expect helm and/or shoulders to come off ragnaros. Besides, regular mode bosses are easy!!

As long as it has worthwhile set bonuses I'd be happy, almost anything's better than "a reason to actually cast fel flame" proc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mardhyn View Post
    Now this is just blatant trolling, at least before you had the credibility of maybe being stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Sometimes you gotta stop sniffing used schoolgirl panties and start being a fucking samurai.

Quote Originally Posted by CookieMcNut View Post
    The theme of T11 is the elements...leather being air, mail being water, cloth being fire, plate being earth. That's the best way to describe it but it doesn't always fit it
    I don't buy this at all.
    Cloth, OK the mage set is clearly themed around Ragnaros. The priest set is water based though, namely throne of tides, and the warlock set is based around the twilight cultist architecture.
    Leather, maybe I'll grant you this, though the druid set is fairly generic druid.
    The hunter set is murloc themed, so OK that could be water, but the shaman set doesn't look like water to me. Not sure what the theme is there though.
    The warrior set is clearly earth, but I'm not sure the other two fit that category at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...3951916723.jpg

Lock T11 has potential. Here are the spiders. Check out the colors. Awesome.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...3951916723.jpg

Lock T11 has potential. Here are the spiders. Check out the colors. Awesome.
    T12, T11 was the one just passed

Deleted
    Warrior will probably look kinda Ragnaros.

When is our t12 being released to look at?

Quote Originally Posted by Asores View Post
    i think rag will drop legs....?
    LOL.

I really hope you were going where I think you were going with that, so I don't look like a moron.

---------- Post added 2011-05-03 at 02:56 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Vadesh View Post
    Warrior will probably look kinda Ragnaros.
    Mages already stole that with the first tier this expansion. Hell, there's is even NAMED after Ragnaros.
    Quote Originally Posted by HopOnPop View Post
    Obviously Garrosh would win, it's like a gorilla vs a human... do you know how strong a gorilla is? He'll snap your dick off and throw it in the tall grass. Garrosh = dick-snapper.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    Sure. When I wake up in the middle of the night with a full tank, I just flip back the curtain and let it flow.