Page 1 of 2
LastLast

We Now Have an Idea of How T12 Will Look

Originally Posted by MMO-Champion
    Players can get bored if things feel too formulaic. The Firelands raid has a really strong theme, so the tier sets are based on the various creatures that live on the elemental plane: for example, fire spiders for the warlock set.

There's a fire spider in the Firelands preview video @ around 0:55:

I predict it will be best tier since T8

I predict shoulders with some kind of special animation of spider legs. Mmmmm.

as long as it isnt remodel tier 7 im game hopefully it will have cool helm

10+ Year Old Account
    It was pretty clear they'd be "fire" themed. Since TOC the gear had a pretty clear theme. Toc was kinda faction based battle armor looking. ICC was lich kingy. T11 is very deathwingy.

Please excuse the poor terms of description.

It seems Fandral is wearing current druid tier with fire, so that probably isnt the new druid tier.

Quote Originally Posted by Varyk View Post
    It was pretty clear they'd be "fire" themed. Since TOC the gear had a pretty clear theme. Toc was kinda faction based battle armor looking. ICC was lich kingy. T11 is very deathwingy.

Please excuse the poor terms of description.

It seems Fandral is wearing current druid tier with fire, so that probably isnt the new druid tier.
    Most of the T11 gear looks like something that came out of a circus. When did Deathwing dress up like a colorful clown? I mean for god's sake the DK looks like the King from the Burger King Commercial.

As long as we can get T12 shoulders without a fucking token off Ragnaros.....................

Can we go back to say.... 1650VP for T12 shoulders like T9/T10? Cmon blizzard -_-

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TobiasX View Post
    Shoulders and Helm are the two most visible pieces of the tier armor so they're the most likely to be off close-to-end-of-raid bosses. If we only have Firelands though I'd expect the Helm to drop from Rag.
    if it were true i would agree. some of the classes can get similar looking non tier helms and shoulders even from first bosses, where others like priests only get 359 shoulders from nefarian or cho-gal one set other nonset. if every boss would drop same item for every class, lets say halfus boots, dragons wrists etc. i would agree that helm should be on last boss. kind of like LK whitch droped only weapons or ToFW bosses

Off-Topic:
    Quote Originally Posted by BTF777 View Post
    As long as we can get T12 shoulders without a fucking token off Ragnaros.....................

Can we go back to say.... 1650VP for T12 shoulders like T9/T10? Cmon blizzard -_-
    I can say I for one am happy you can't get the full Tier from heroics. While I'm okay with non-raiders (or failers) to get equivalent gear I'd like to keep my Tier's exclusive to those who actually spend time raiding.
    If you don't raid you aren't in need of the shoulders/helm.

On-Topic:

While I do believe the tiers will have similarities to Firelands creatures I hope for the love of god that our whole raid will NOT be red. Too much red would seriously make me mad.

Deleted
    All I can say is.... Spiiiiidddeeeerrrrssss

Oh, and hopefully we'll have some cool look instead of it being craptacular. I wonder if this theme will pass into the PvP gear too, or if they'll get something different than fire spiiiders.

15+ Year Old Account
    Depending one the head item, a tier set like this makes me happy.

Yet i kinda worry about the collors, seeing how this set will prolly look stupid in any collor beside red.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kosuko View Post
    Depending one the head item, a tier set like this makes me happy.

Yet i kinda worry about the collors, seeing how this set will prolly look stupid in any collor beside red.
    Purple and green would be awesome.

I saw the spider, and then imagined what the tier set would look like.

It better be damn awesome to make up for how terrible T11 was.

I am confident though since our Best looking Tiers are from the 2nd Tier of an expansion
    (Ala T2, T5, T8, and now T11)
    Last edited by Shadence; 2011-04-27 at 10:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathcries View Post
    Most of the T11 gear looks like something that came out of a circus. When did Deathwing dress up like a colorful clown? I mean for god's sake the DK looks like the King from the Burger King Commercial.
    Deathwing didn't come from the circus, but most of his minions probably did.

Fire EVERYWHERE!

10+ Year Old Account
    http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__...5_-_Shaman.jpg

PLEASE LOOK LIKE THIS. By far my favorite set.

Okay, I just realized this is in the warlock forums. My bad.
    http://fredplz.wordpress.com/ - Thoughts of an obsessive Resto Shaman

oh well I was hoping for spoiders for my hunter.. guess I'll get some sort of firedog, or maybe even hellmurlocs xD

i think rag will drop legs....?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BTF777 View Post

There is always a look A like head only other collors that drop for sure appart shoulders happends not mucth we getting littlebit more BC Epicness looks .. Mehh likes
    Last edited by mmocd7df67ed06; 2011-04-27 at 11:06 PM.

Deleted
    Give me flaming toilets on my shoulderpads. Only then will I be happy.

imo this raid is the perfect opportunity to introduce the Hellfire Set that was drawn as fanart in vanilla times. It would be cool I think ^^
    Last edited by Zehroh; 2011-04-27 at 11:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathcries View Post
    The theme of T11 is the elements...leather being air, mail being water, cloth being fire, plate being earth. That's the best way to describe it but it doesn't always fit it