Deleted

Desperate Prayer mandatory for PvP?

Due to the new patch and the nerfing of warriors. Is it still an essential to have this talent for disc pvp?
    Please try to have your thread names relevant -- <3 Kel
    Last edited by Kelesti; 2011-04-27 at 11:15 PM.

I am pretty sure, anyone that took said spell, didn't JUST on the chance they fought a warrior.

As it has saved my ass on many occasions when getting jumped by 2 or more people while waiting for backup

were warriors actually nerfed to begin with?

DP isn't mandatory, but it sure helps a bit since it's been buffed.

Quote Originally Posted by sacrypheyes View Post
    were warriors actually nerfed to begin with?

DP isn't mandatory, but it sure helps a bit since it's been buffed.
    Colossus Smash had it's armor reduction reduced by 50% against players.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Deleted
    @Krethos I am mainly talking about arena so at the most i will have 2 people on me.

@sacrypheyes Warriors got thier colossus smash percentage taken down from 100% to 50%, this means thier burst is less.

I only ask because maybe going into the shadow tree would be more benificial. no need for hit which means more int/spirit. 4 seconds off the cooldown off fear which makes faster CC. Maybe having inner focus is enough to survive agains burst rather than a 30% heal.

Did a bunch of arena last night and Warriors don't feel any different. They just had their damage shifted around a bit to reduce the chance of getting global'd but they still have a ton of burst and totally tear through priests/mages/etc like nothing else.

If you thought DP was mandatory before, nothing has changed.

Ignoring 100% of armor was too OP in pvp, 50% is more fair.

Desperate Prayer is always mandatory because an instant heal for 30% of your HP is always helpful and may even be the reason you won an arena.

It's definitely saved me a few times when a double DPS team can't take down my partner and quick switch to me. I combine my 16k HP trinket with a macro to my DP. Not sure cause I haven't tested it yet, but if you pop the trinket before you DP, then you get 16k HP added to your total health for DP % heal.

They need to scale DP to 45% just like lock candies.

I wouldn't say it is mandatory... but it sure is nice.

Warrior damage was only really nerfed on high armor targets.

With the additional global cooldowns they have because of rend/MS/Imp-hamstring changes..

PS, desperate prayer #1

10+ Year Old Account
    imp. hamstring, yea man saves loots of globals... over 2 years maybe <.<'

Quote Originally Posted by trollBoogey View Post
    They need to scale DP to 45% just like lock candies.
    30% of TOTAL health > 45% of BASE health by the way.