Felhunter combatlog bug?

During the raid tonight I noticed my felhunter's dps seemed to be not showing on recount linked with me as happens with pets normally, assuming this was a bug limited to recount I put the combatlog up on WoL and still the felhunter didn't show at all. It made me think my dps as aff was terrible but it seems I was entirely missing out on my pet. This isn't happening when i respec to destro and the imp shows up as normal, anyone else having this issue or is it just me?

If you felhunters Dps isn't with yours but is still shown on recount, you can add them up and that should be your dps?

However if it didn't show up on the recount or WoL at all, possibly you had it on Passive and it just sat there. Happens.

Does it show the felhunter's owner as unknown in recount? If that is the case usually resetting recount and reloading your ui can fix the problem. I have had that happen with all the demons at one point and another.

Nope definitely not on passive and not showing up at all on recount his melee seems to be adding to mine but shadow bite appears to be nowhere to be seen, which is a good 80% of his damage ah well i'll chalk it up to an annoyance for now and continue with aff regardless.

Recount and skada had issues with teh patch, make sure you updated them to the most recent versions and you should be right as rain.