Poll: Which Flying Mount?

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Which flying mount is your favorite?

Just wondering which mounts are your favorites :P.

Netherwing drakes for me!

It took the Proto-Drakes awhile to grow on me but now they are my favorites. With the Ironbound being my favorite out of the bunch.

Tie between Bronze Drake and Cenarion War Bird
    How did he die ?

His death was caused by pneumonia induced by daggers to the chest.Repeatedly.

10+ Year Old Account
    The traditional drakes are the best looking design-wise IMO, even though the models are quite dated.

Other drakes look great too, but honestly, I don't like their color-schemes.

(not a fan of proto-drakes at all, they look more like wild dogs than dragons)

10+ Year Old Account
    ilove my dragonhawk

Azure or Cobalt Netherdrake.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I always wanted to get a proto-drake, but never got one. So I settled with my Netherwing Drake.
    And I grew really attached to it. Especially because I got a Draenei

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Flightform is better then any flying mount.

No casting time FTW

Ash of alar will allways be my favorite flying mount, sadly i don't have it and doubt il ever have it.

But favorite of my own mounts would probably just be the dark phoenix, as thats the closest i get to the ash of alar, and its one of my newest =P I tend to get bored of mounts quickly, wich is a part of the reason i have 127 mounts atm =P.

Dragon Soul 4/8 Heroic <Strife> Hellscream EU! ->Armory<-
    Proud owner of Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest!

Violet Proto Drake, love it above all other

I'm still using my Ulduar-25 drake. Probably the only thing I can think of that I'd give it over for is the Silver Covenant Hippogryph.

The Dragonhawk, no question about it. Was weird at first since it moves so much and is so large, but I really like it now on my tauren, especially with a potion of giant growth =) You just slither around in the air like a giant snake in the hills.
    In the darkness all cats are gray...
    www.onyxsoft.se - Amigans never surrender, they know they can do it better =)

the deathknight flying mount.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enhshamanlol View Post
    No mim's head =(
    I think this is more of a broad question, what type of flying mounts are your fave etc, mims head is unique so doesn't have a group xD celestial steeds probably there for luls, I'm not one of those people who bash it but its not going to be many peoples favorite...

OT. A bit of a toss up for me over ICC or Proto but I had to go with proto, more options. Iron-bound, violet, green and blue if i ever get it are all mounts I use from time to time, where as with ICC I only use the 25man one, 10man one is gathering dust.

Deleted
    I'm collecting the netherdrake + ray on every char I make. THey are so imba! I just like all the TBC mounts the most. Got ravenlord, talbuk and some more. Still farming ashes or alar and also working on the violet proto drake for faster speed!

I miss half of the mounts
    No gryphons, hippogryphs, Rockets, windrider nor the flying horses

hippogryphs FTW!!

gryphon, wind rider option?

Deleted
    Netherdrakes all the way!

Deleted
    Invincible all the way. I really wish Blizzard added more flying mounts to the game that were small and agile.