Thread: ZA and ZG Hc?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    You dont have to do ZA/ZG, you Baddies should stick with the old heroics they did some nerfs for you!
    Last edited by Inci; 2011-04-29 at 01:36 PM. Reason: typo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashe-Arathor View Post
    For all those that say ZG and ZA is easy, I cannot agree. If you say they are easy, you haven't gone with a pugged group, nor should you.
    ZA is close to being an exact replica of the original fights, which I have no problems with at all. The ZA bosses aren't all that hard either if you have a coordinated group. ZG should be called the pug nightmare and for a good reason. I don't believe a random pug group can do this and in fact I believe they should raise the ilvl average requirement to enter to something higher.

I'm not gonna say its impossible to do it at 346 average ilvl, because I've seen it done and done it myself, although mind you, with extreme difficulty. What I will say though, is that it's getting close to being the most annoying heroics when it comes to the people who either cheat their way into it by having low ilvl items equipped and pvp items in their bags - or the people that just simply complain that the tank/healer is shit, which lets be honest, there's a ton of out there.

I love both heroics and I believe they have the right difficulty overall and should not be changed. Blizzard has already done enough to make the casuals happy by introducing valor points cap in 1 day if you so desire (of course if you dont raid you will miss out on 300~ish points). It's arguable that some of the bosses are easy and killed fast, although it's fairly clear that these two heroics are every healers nightmare. Also, these two heroics really puts your ability to pay attention to the test, which I think is good. I don't need any more people who stands in fire.
    I agree with this. In addition, I've done ZA twice with guildies - the first group was 3 people who started in wrath and had never been before, the second was vanilla players who had done it in TBC.

Unsurprisingly, the vanilla players who had raided the place for months found it to be pretty much a replica and adapted to the small changes easily and we wiped once, whereas the first group who hadn't been during TBC wiped a lot. This is even with vent, guild group etc for both - just telling someone tactics is no subsitutue for experience! They are tricky and anyone who says they are easy is simply wrong.

Unless by easy they mean "already know what to do." in which case frontal lobe brain surgery is also easy and they can gtfo.

i think there both fine there not to easy (btw what blizz intended) and some bosses require some good skills from your healer or the others.

and yes there pug breaking but if pugs join with full pvp gear just so the could boost there ilvl ofc your gonna whipe