Poll: If you are join Hc5 for Satchel. In mid Dungeon Revard Icone gone. R u stay?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Time to do some BGs, so can go to bed stress free!

Quote Originally Posted by Asmodejjj View Post
    Then you've been lucky. I just read a blue post stating what I said in my previous post. I'll repeat it:

If you get a CtA, and then later in the dungeon pick up a new player(s) and your role is no longer CtA, you won't get the satchel. Not a bug, that's the way they made it.
    What? No, it's not intended. There's no blue anywhere stating that.

"Probably not too far off but we haven't been able to reproduce the situation yet on our internal servers, which is a necessary step in pinpointing the issue. There's definitely something wrong, it's just finding the catalyst and then devising a solution. Rest assured there are many people working overnight to resolve this and other issues."

Do you not still get the satchel if you qued when it was up?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by njd.aitken View Post
    Your English is terrible, that's what he is talking about.
    Not everyone's native language is English. If yours is you should be glad everyone else is doing an effort. Respect that.

Deleted
    Yeah, uhm, I did a dungeon yesterday where CTA was for healers (me), we swapped out like 20 people (ZG), and although CTA was gone... I got the satchel... so... err?

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    I stay if its an okay group, I only leave groups if they have no chance of succeeding or turn into complete jerks. Satchel is nice (got 100g in one) but finishing a dungeon, even tho I don't need most of the gear on my healer is more important to me for the VP and the goal of queueing up in the first place, finishing is also another 84 gold anyways.