Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Talking A letter to your lower self!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...6199678?page=1

Thought i bring it over here, anyways if you could send a letter to your younger lowbie self, what would you be saying to him/her?
    Australian Oceanic Multi Class Veteran of the Burning Crusade Wars!
    Twitter: @Romiretv
    Youtube: RomireTv
    Twitchy: My Twitch

Dear Faverna,
    Swipe is excellent for holding aoe aggro. That is all.

10+ Year Old Account
    That face you picked for your night elf. Yeah, that one. Well, when you get a better pc, you'll realize it looks awful.

Thank God for character re-customization.

Deleted
    Please for the love of christ never forget to have a spec on your hunter 2 months into cataclysm when applying for World top 50 guilds <.<

10+ Year Old Account
    Dear Jirah and Zirax

Don't take too many breaks, and get yourself kicked. And Get a better pc, your toon looks horrible on higher resolutions!

Deleted
    Don't roll a paladin, roll anything else but a paladin. If you roll one you will regret it.

get a better PC, because yours is going to die soon.
    <start epic wow theme>
    A world of limitless adventure. We cast the lords of shadow and flame back into the abyss.
    <more epic wow theme>
    We held the line against the rising tide of death itself.
    <epic music peaks>
    We have endured the breaking of the world.Now we face the Destroyer and we will end him.
    <cue Bennny Hill music>Pandas! Pokemon!

10+ Year Old Account
    Dear Winterstrife,
    You should have completed the old AQ questline for the cooking, farmed that ZG tiger/raptor & repair your neutral Goblins rep instead of sitting in Dalaran daily with your thumb up your ass.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...trife/advanced
    WoW: Winterstrife, Level 120 Human Paladin | ESO: Strife Valor, CP 610 Dunmer Magblade | GW2: Inquisitor Strife, Level 80 Human Renegede.

Deleted
    Dear Kalny,

Don't stack armor man. Seriously. It's me by the way, your future self.. from the err.. future. I'm in this place called Dalaran. It's sweet. Lots of babes (Hold off on girls until you get here seriously.) So yeah stop stacking armor it gives you nothing. Hunters don't need to worry about that kind of thing.

You fucking idiot.

Signed - You.

dear me: You picked a hunter, stop meleeing everything.

Dear Me.
    I know what you're thinking. You saw the worgen being announced as a new race. I know, they look bad-ass.
    But don't change to reroll to a rogue, stay with your hunter who has all the achievements and classic items that'll be unobtainable once Cataclysm hits. Also, Blizzard will hate melee. I repeat, DO NOT REROLL! STAY HUNTER!

Deleted
    Dear Adt, it's me, future you.
    A few things here, know when you were having thoughts about switching mains to rogue? Do it. Then switch to the new class being released in the second expansion(I won't ruin it, but it's what you wanted, in a melee form!)
    Also, stop using arrowkeys/numpad, switch to IJKL, future you is currently using WASD and it's earned you an RSI, due to the un-natural bending of you pinky/ring finger.
    That is all.

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would not. Mistakes are there to be made. It's the only way we learn

Deleted
    Dear Kiralee

You know that battleground thing you think looks kinda awesome? Don't go in. Just don't. You are a level 60 firemage... You will die horribly and then you will have to invest in a new keyboard. And be the proud owner of 2 broken fingers. But on the plus side, you will then fully understand the term "nerdrage"... But please. Just don't go in...

Deleted
    Dear me,

Mages are not supposed to be in melee range, it will kill you.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    To "n00b version of me"

Don't give up on your mage and reroll when you get to lvl 54 cause you thought that the class was to weak. Don't rejoin <sencored guild name, don't wanna give other people a bad name here> since you will be so disapointed in the end by their actions behind your back.

Other then that, have fun with your protadin, pvp aff lock and pvp rogue (I just have to say, sneaky sneaky is fun !!).

Best regards,
    The dark and sinfull future version of yourself

Deleted
    Dear me, myself and I
    Remember when your mom used to tell'ya "stop playing that bull**** you're going to need glasses in the future". well, she was damn right! trust me she cares about you..
    Also I know you're a young player... everything is new... you're thinking "well, i can't own now but i'll own in the future. With practice comes perfection". Man forget that you won't.
    You rolled a rogue and that was probably the greatest thing you made...it still rocks and you will love it all the time .
    Finally, I would like to thank you because the mistakes you're making, made me the person I am today.

Cheers young rogue.
    You

10+ Year Old Account
    Dearest Zaelsino,

Don't change a thing. We'll have both ZG mounts and be laughing long before 4.1.

Yours, future Zaelsino.

Dear 2004 Drakhar,

EverQuest II is NOT the right choice. Pick again. You goddamn idiot.

Love,
    Older, more asshole-y Drakhar with less free time

P.S. Avoid the new secondary profession added in the third expansion, it's not worth the time and rage.
    Last edited by Drakhar; 2011-04-29 at 01:47 PM.

Deleted
    Dear Lihonessa,

Don't bother playing your Shaman anymore in Cataclysm. The class isn't worth it anymore.
    Just pack your things, create a new character... And leave Alonsus while you're at it. The server will only get worse.

Love,
    Your superior and more experienced version.