10+ Year Old Account

How do u want ur class' t12 to look like?

So, how do u want ur t12 armor to look like for ur main(s)?
    Some information have been released like the firespider warlock set and the antichryst head as shoulders for a plate user etc.

My main is a Shaman (resto/ele), i would want a volcano as shoulders (or on them, lol) that once in awhile erupts and spew out lava.
    I would also love some rivers of magma erupting from my gloves and kilt (MOAR KILTS FFS!!1)
    The normal one should be yellow with some red-ish magma streams, especially on the volcano shoulders :]
    The Heroic ones should be dark red and orange :]

10+ Year Old Account
    Epicly rogueish. That is all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fiery :P

A little less imposing than the birdbath shoulders is all I ask

As a paladin I don't even expect to be satisfied by T12. But it's not that bad because I actually know beforehand.
    I would love to see a set of a style like D3 or T4. Alliance T9 came close, I doubt we will see something of that direction in this elemental focused expansion.

Also the claim that one plate set might look like Anthricyst came solely from me, Blizzard referred to 'a new fire giants model' in the interview and I assumed it might be Anthricyst...so don't get mad if they meant other (maybe trash type) fire giants :P

I honestly hope they didn't just joke about shoulder sizes and do realize that they slowly get to ridiculous sizes. Especially for rogues. I wish they tune it down a bit..I'm sure they can create epic shoulders that don't quadruple your width.
    Last edited by Samin; 2011-04-29 at 12:06 PM.
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?