Thread: PVP Starter

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

PVP Starter

Anyone have any tips for someone who's looking to start PvPing? I'm a feral druid, but I'm looking for more general information to start before we get into class specifics. Go ahead and assume total ignorance

BGs,bgs,bgs,bgs all the way until you got summin like 3/5 bloodthirsty, then find an arena mate and do arenas, and ofcourse continue to farm BGs

10+ Year Old Account
    since you are a feral druid by the way, check out ZybakTV on youtube, he helped my friend more than his gear did.

Prepared to die.

lotsandlotsandlotsandlotsandlotsandlotsandlotsandlotsandlotsandlotsandlotsandlotsandlotsan dlots.

But that's okay. Learning what kills you is just as important as learning how to kill others. Because when you learn what kills you, you start recognizing the conditions that lead to what kills you (e.g., how long until his Wings and HoJ are off cooldown?), this in turn, helps you to learn the progress of a fight, and eventually will give you the opportunity to expect when you get switched on.

With respect to playing a feral: http://www.arenajunkies.com/topic/18...ral-pvp-guide/

read it cover-to-cover, and learn a lot about what it is to PvP. Any questions that you have regarding that, or specific questions that that raises, don't hesitate to come back here and ask, and I'll do my best to fill you in.

yeah man like ^ said ur going to die alot but don't let that discourage you, you have no gear. Keep up the grind and if you are a clicker start slowly learning to keybind. Main thing is have fun and don't get to mad when u get nuked. Once you get gear and have some practice under your belt things will go better.