Page 1 of 7
... LastLast
    Deleted

Do something about retards in dungeons..

Hey. I'm a healer 362 geared, (which means full epic and 4 HC gear for those that belive i have pvp gear). I'm so F*cking tierd of getting into groups trough the LFG system that are new dinged. Those people do avarage 8k dps on trash while me as holy do 7k with mind sear...
    Why Can't just blizzard make the LFG so you get people with about same item level as yourself? I'm so sick of doing dungeons with random pugs becouse I always join some noob groups with retards in them.
    How many agree?

10+ Year Old Account
    Let me guess, you have no in game friends. I wonder why?
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by leaks View Post
    Let me guess, you have no in game friends. I wonder why?
    jesus +1 to you? no, if you want to answer this thread, answer with something normal than some kid respons...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePrittyGirl View Post
    jesus +1 to you? no, if you want to answer this thread, answer with something normal than some kid respons...
    I'm sorry, what?
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

10+ Year Old Account
    That is why I refuse to PUG the new HCs, guild runs only

Deleted
    Hey. I'm a healer 362 geared, (which means full epic and 4 HC gear for those that belive i have pvp gear). I'm so F*cking tierd of getting into groups trough the LFG system that are new dinged. Those people do avarage 8k dps on trash while me as holy do 7k with mind sear...
    Why Can't just blizzard make the LFG so you get people with about same item level as yourself? I'm so sick of doing dungeons with random pugs becouse I always join some noob groups with retards in them.
    How many agree?
    Quite shallow statement there buddy. Big difference between green geared people and retartads. Doesn't matter if you do 8k dps as long if you do everything right.

MMOs would be so great if it weren't for all those other players. I wish someone would invent a game where I don't have to rely on others.

Deleted
    OP, I really hope I don't group with you, ever.

Deleted
    teach them how not to suck instead of whining and complaining...

explain tacts, have patience.....

Deleted
    Do something about retards in dungeons
    some noob groups with retards in them
    You have a problem expressing yourself without using strong words?
    May I suggest you join a few classes in social behaviour? Or maybe therapy?

How many agree?
    I think I hate you more, for trying to Dps as a healer. End

15+ Year Old Account
    You don´t like getting people with new gear don´t pug simple as that - and don´t gripe about it afterwards then your the retard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taxton View Post
    Quite shallow statement there buddy. Big difference between green geared people and retartads. Doesn't matter if you do 8k dps as long if you do everything right.
    Well, tbh, I get people that fail on both gear and in the instance. The whole thing really is that I don't want to boost people, want people in the dungeons with about same gear as yourself. of course this is perhaps not a good way still becouse the queue time will perhaps be longer, but still.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grym View Post
    That is why I refuse to PUG the new HCs, guild runs only
    Me too. I tried it again after 4.1 and got so friggin' tired of underperforming people leaving the group in the middle of a fight - only 100% guild runs from now on.

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Stop whining. You were recently dinged yourself.
    Treat other like you want to be treaten.

Last week I spend 1,5 hour doing a dungeon as a tank because 3 of my partymembers were recently dinged and did not know the tacts and I explained it along the way.

I did not mind, we all began somewhere!

Easy way to get through ZA and ZG: Explain every boss. If necessary explain every trashgroup. Don't even ask if everybody knows what to do.

And about the old heroics: You should boost people. If you want the valor points you have to help the needy.

Deleted
    Well, tbh, I get people that fail on both gear and in the instance. The whole thing really is that I don't want to boost people, want people in the dungeons with about same gear as yourself. of course this is perhaps not a good way still becouse the queue time will perhaps be longer, but still.
    Pst, people don't fail on gear in dungeons, since they are on those dungeons to GET THE GEAR.

Deleted
    Who said I'm talking about the new ZA/ZG? I'm talking about HCs overall

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, those noobs in random dungeons, how dare they queue for heroics to gear up when they should gear up first, when they have no other means to do so, other than heroics?! I'm gonna go to an unofficial WoW forums and create a pointless thread with my whining!
    Ha-ha, I showed dem noobs who's the boss here!
    That's why you need me.... Need someone to punish you for your sins.

If I had a switch to chose your "retards" or you ... well ... nice to not meet you
    --
    The cataclysm broke the world ... and the pandas could not fix it!