Thread: God stop it...

Deleted

God stop it...

Hi^^

Well where shall I start... Since 2 days, there are multiple threads opened where people mourn about content an Blizzard and that it sucks and so on.
    Generally, I am okay with criticism etc, but it starts going on my nerves... Every second thread I step in is a QQ thread about almost anything. Not that I care much about these threads, but I'm one of those people who like reading random threads. So I'm on first page and refresh from time to time and look what's new on the forums.

Problem is: There are no more interesting things listed because there are always those whining-threads. And most of the time even without evidence or even sense.

While this is starting to suck, and I think I'm noth the only one in the boat, maybe there could be a prohibition for these things... Not like 'Don't talk about that and that, or you'll get a ban', more something of 'One thread for QQ, any other thread started will me deleted'.

so basically thisis it.^^

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    You do realize that you're qq'in about qq? Gg.

/endthread

Quote Originally Posted by Graograman View Post
    Hi^^

Well where shall I start... Since 2 days, there are multiple threads opened where people mourn about content an Blizzard and that it sucks and so on.
    Generally, I am okay with criticism etc, but it starts going on my nerves... Every second thread I step in is a QQ thread about almost anything. Not that I care much about these threads, but I'm one of those people who like reading random threads. So I'm on first page and refresh from time to time and look what's new on the forums.

Problem is: There are no more interesting things listed because there are always those whining-threads. And most of the time even without evidence or even sense.

While this is starting to suck, and I think I'm noth the only one in the boat, maybe there could be a prohibition for these things... Not like 'Don't talk about that and that, or you'll get a ban', more something of 'One thread for QQ, any other thread started will me deleted'.

so basically thisis it.^^
    It sounds like you need a break from MMO-Champ.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is the nature of all forums even official WoW forums, if you don't like it quit posting and quit reading, not much more you can do about it. Trust me, I've tried your same crusade and it didn't go anywhere.
    "Questions are for those seeking answers. Those who have answers are those who have asked questions." -Mike R. (Malthurius)

There is a rule about making multiple threads about the same issue, mods will delete or close duplicate topics. You're reading a lot of unhappy threads because there are a lot of unhappy players. That doesn't necessarily have anything to say anything about the quality of the game, it just shows that engineers who wipe raids with rocket boot backfires quit the game that seems stupid in their eyes, while players who chose blacksmithing and jewelcrafting are continuing to enjoy the game (as an example of course)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Epiphanes View Post
    You do realize that you're qq'in about qq? Gg.

/endthread
    well yeah, but this is more a suggestion to stop that, including threads like this one.

15+ Year Old Account
    If you see duplicate posts, please report them and we'll lock the extras. Same goes for posts with no potential for constructive discussion.

Threads with constructive discussion about what's good and bad with the game are fine.