Page 1 of 34
... LastLast

Tier 12 Armor Set Preview -- Paladin, Mage, Rogue, Hunter, Death Knight, Priest

Update - Added Patch 4.1 live servers hotfixes for April 29 at the end of the post.

Tier 12 Armor Set Preview -- Paladin, Mage, Rogue, Hunter, Death Knight, Priest
    Blizzard just released the first wave of Tier 12 Armor Sets Preview!

Paladin

Mage

Rogue

Hunter

Death Knight

Priest

Patch 4.1 Hotfixes - April 29
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker)
    April 28-29

Classes
    • Some interrupts were still incorrectly missing targets. Wind Shear, Spell Lock, Counterspell, Mind Freeze, and hunter pet abilities Nether Shock and Serenity Dust should no longer miss.
    • Characters who mount up with a pet bar active should no longer lose control of the pet if they dismount while under the effects of any crowd control.

Priest (Forums / Talent Calculator / Skills/Talents)
    • Divine Aegis will no longer produce a shield if the full heal that should cause it is absorbed by a death knight’s Necrotic Strike.

Dungeons & Raids
    • The Satchel of Exotic Mysteries given to the member(s) of a class role eligible for Dungeon Finder: Call to Arms rewards now has an increased chance of containing a non-combat pet.

The Bastion of Twilight
    • The timing between Corrupted Adherent Summons and Cho'gall Fury is consistent with its behavior prior to 4.1.

Blackwing Descent
    • Maloriak no longer interrupts his own casts of Arcane Storm by moving mid-cast.
    • Nefarian will no longer stutter step toward his main target.

Zul’Aman
    • All non-elite creatures which respawn quickly no longer award loot, reputation, or experience.
    • Akil’zon will summon Amani Kidnappers less frequently, but their health has been increased.

Zul’Gurub
    • All non-elite creatures which respawn quickly no longer award loot, reputation, or experience.
    • Gurubashi Villagers and Gurubashi Refugees no longer drop epic loot.
    • Ohgan will no longer fail to target and kill Chained Spirits if he is stunned at certain times.

Guilds
    • Guilds close to level 25 should correctly receive the realm-first achievement (when applicable), regardless of whether or not contributing members recently transferred to the realm.

Items
    • Players are no longer able to purchase any of the city reputation satchels without having the required reputation.

Professions
    Engineering
    • Nitro Boosts now do 80% of the engineer’s health in damage over 8 seconds when they fail due to a Rocket Fuel Leak, down from 120%.

Quests & Creatures
    • NPCs should be a little less talkative when interacted with. They were saying their lines on virtually every interaction (buying, selling, etc.).

Mount Hyjal
    • Arch Druid Hamuul Runetotem is no longer incorrectly visible at the Shrine of Malorne after players complete the quest Firefight while on the quest Aessina's Miracle.
    • Players should again be able to successfully complete the quest The Firelord.

Rise of the Zandalari
    • The quest Bwemba’s Spirit should no longer complete prematurely for select players when others nearby start the quest event with their spirit version of Bwemba.
    Last edited by Boubouille; 2011-04-30 at 02:45 AM.

Paladin gear looks fucking sick.

Hunter helm looks silly :>

Deleted
    Disappointed with hunter set

Actually taking a second look at it, it's pretty neat, the human that is used to show it is making it look worse.

Hunter one is..

ugly..

Now that i started thinking about it, it's the ears.

Deleted
    fucking god

paladin is bawse

Deleted
    You guys are never happy, its a bloody pirate, be happy its not another reskin of the murloc suit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aaw no shaman yet?

Deleted
    Paladin helm, um?

ITS ON MY FACE! GET IT OFF!

hunter helm is derp
    needs moar blindness
    add another eyepatch ittl make them completley blind

My god the Pallys finally got a good looking Tier. Mage looks kinda cool to. LOL Hunters =p

10+ Year Old Account
    They all look the same.....

15+ Year Old Account
    I like all of them. Priest and Hunter helms are a little weird, but I think they'll fit okay.

The Mage helmet is really awesome - I like helmets like that.

Pally looks meh. I kno this is a fire raid, but we are still warriors of the light. RETURN OF THE CLOTHADINS!
    Last edited by 4KhazModan; 2011-04-29 at 10:13 PM. Reason: was looking at priest set :P

Those all look horrible...

The Paladin is the only decent looking one.

Who thought using the same color scheme/basic design for everyone was a good idea?

Deleted
    Mmmmm, sweet hunter gear again!

15+ Year Old Account
    Paladin reminds me of plaguebringer. Doesn't look like plate at all.

The rogue helm kinda looks like a KKK hood lol. Other than that, they all look bad ass, want to see what the lock set looks like.

Deleted
    Wat? palascourge?