Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo Risin View Post
    I suppose that's about right, given it has been roughly 20-30 years since the events of the Second war. Is it known how old he was when he commanded the armies of the Alliance?
    He was young, apprentice of Uther. He is about the same age as Khadgar.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    He was young, apprentice of Uther. He is about the same age as Khadgar.
    Indeed he was, but I would almost dare say Khadgar must've been a bit older at least? He did come through as a strong mage and all, with a rather mighty beard on top of it!

But let's assume he would be roughly 40-55 today.

Deleted
    They're on one of the major worlds dominated by the Legion. We're going to rescue them, or join up with them, in the final expansion. Make it happen!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo Risin View Post
    Indeed he was, but I would almost dare say Khadgar must've been a bit older at least? He did come through as a strong mage and all, with a rather mighty beard on top of it!

But let's assume he would be roughly 40-55 today.
    Khadgar was artifically aged by Medivh's curse. His amazing knowledge comes from reading Medivh's library mostly.

He was 16 at the beginning of the First War, so make that 20-23 when the Dark Portal closed. Add 20-ish years, and that's his 'normal' age.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    Khadgar was artifically aged by Medivh's curse. His amazing knowledge comes from reading Medivh's library mostly.

He was 16 at the beginning of the First War, so make that 20-23 when the Dark Portal closed. Add 20-ish years, and that's his 'normal' age.
    Ah. The more you know. Thanks!

I'd like to see them return. What would be "interesting" is if they returned "as demons"; but, wholly uncorrupted - hence why they didn't want to return in the first place.

Or - it'd be the Signal of the High Elven race being playable by Alliance.