Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

All classes to level 85?

Hey,

I have a question:
    Is there somebody who has all the classes to level 85? That'd be interested to know.

Thanks
    Shastra

Deleted
    yeah a few people have already

This was probably achieved first about a month after release. It is now 4 months later, so yeah I bet theres at least one guy on every server by now..

I play very casually and I have 5 85s with 2 more on the way.

Deleted
    aye a chap in my guild does.

Quote Originally Posted by Shastra View Post
    Hey,

I have a question:
    Is there somebody who has all the classes to level 85? That'd be interested to know.

Thanks
    Shastra
    Suprisingly there's actually alot of people with all classes, i barely level characters but i have 4 85's, Priest,Pally,DK,Warrior. its really doesnt take any time to level.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know anyone personally but I saw someone posting on this site about an hour ago that had his toon name,class and levels in his sig, along with one of those portraits of each one, and he had every class at 85. I'm sure a lot of people do, many people have 10 80s and I wouldn't think it'd be that hard to do 80-85 10 times in 4.5months, given the BoAs and guild xp and all those things.

I have 4 so far.... and working on others.... some classes I just can't stand playing though.

Working on last one atm!

Doing Photoshop requests.

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sure there are. I personally have 6 as of right now, but I got 2 more on their way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vomlix View Post
    Sure there are. I personally have 6 as of right now, but I got 2 more on their way.
    Your priest's spot just looks like you left a blank spot xD

Deleted
    I knew a guy who had 8, think he has 10 by now, some people just really enjoy leveling and for pvp it is really helpful having insight in all abilities in the game.

Deleted
    I've been sitting on 8 for ~2 months, think it's time to get the other 2 to 85 soon aswell.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yup, I have one of each class. All professions maxed as well. Got all classes to 85 so I could decide which one to raid on

10+ Year Old Account
    It wouldn't be that difficult for people that have been playing a long time.

New players in my guild always freak out when I tell them I have multiple max level characters.

I explain to them that I've been playing years longer than them and that it's much faster to level the second time.

I had all 10 classes to 85 within about 5-6 weeks and even have 2 extra DKs at 85 on other servers to mess around with friends.

Not really that tough.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shastra View Post
    Hey,

I have a question:

Thanks
    Shastra
    Should be plenty I think, I even know two people that have a level 85 of every race and class, so 10 Horde and 10 Alliance toons....representing each class and race.

Think about it: think about how much time people had to get every class to 80 during Wrath. Now think about how little time it takes to get to 85 from 80 (a couple days). Now think about how long Cata has been out. Now think about how many people play WoW. If even only 5% of all WoW players had all classes at 85 that'd probably be around 500,000 people.

Stupid question could have been answered by OP without ever having been asked.

10+ Year Old Account
    It wouldn't take that long really.
    It's nothing that big to achieve it's just if you don't get burnt out of the repetitive shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    have all 10 above 80 but only 5 at 85

I got 1 lvl85 of each class on my main realm, and 1 DK on another realm to hang with some RL friends.

With levelling from 80 to 85 take like 12-15 hours without rested and heirlooms, alts is even faster to lvl, as you get some rested, and also get to know the quests better as you go.