am i starting to lose interest in wow?

i use to play wow all the time 5 days a week sometimes more. Then all of a sudden i dont seem to wanna play anymore. I have dropped play time to about twice a week. Either way it seems im probably gonna stop completely soon. Whats coming over me D:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pkm View Post
    i use to play wow all the time 5 days a week sometimes more. Then all of a sudden i dont seem to wanna play anymore. I have dropped play time to about twice a week. Either way it seems im probably gonna stop completely soon. Whats coming over me D:
    Overburned, it's pretty common. Take a break.

I don't know, are you? We sure can't answer that.

If you feel like you're having less fun, then play less or take a break, simple as that. If you ever find yourself idling in Stormwind, take that as a big cue to log off an do something else. Or, try doing something new, like leveling a class you haven't played before.

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Overburned, it's pretty common. Take a break.
    This. When it starts feeling like a job just to log out is when you should take a few months break.

Deleted
    Leave the game for a few weeks/months on depending how tired of the game you are. I've been playing on and off for around 6 years now, and have had many breaks, usually from around 3 weeks to 3 months. Just give it a little time, get your mind off WoW and come back later with a new renewed will to play again, or perhaps you don't want to come back and go do something else instead.

haha i know what you mean. I have overburned a couple of times before. This time it feels different.

I don't know, let me consult with someone who would know.

@pkm: Hey bro, you losing interest in wow?

I'll let you know when you get back with me.
    mmo-champion should contract with Kleenex and Tampax for advertising. This place is a gold mine.

haha i know what you mean. I have overburned a couple of times before. This time it feels different.
    Then quit for good?

There's no way for us to tell what's the difference this time cause all we know is that you're tierd of the game and don't enjoy it so much at the moment. Let me as some questions:

1. What do you do when you are online? Did you raid five times a week before and now only twice a week? Or do you just do dailieshcs or whatever when you are online?
    2. How long have you been playing since your last break?
    3. How long was it since you started for the first time? Had any huge break since then? (Like a year or something)

Might be able to help you more if you answer those questions.
    When I want to log out, where's the save button? I can't find it anywhere, been logged in for three years now.

Deleted
    Overburn m8, just play another game for few months ( I would recommend Mass effect or dragon age or even the witcher 3- all of them are rpgs, if you want blizzard game be sure to check out starcraft 2 ) or even better go out there and have a drink with your friends or w/e until you wanna play again.

You've finally realized what most people have noticed before, WoW's endgame is very, very lackluster.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    We all lose interest from time to time, Just take a break

take a break and please for the love of god stop with these threads x.x

15+ Year Old Account
    I've quit more or less for like 2 months now, but now im tempted to come back again....:S
    video game companies: *makes game with female/LGBT characters*

dudebros: wHAT HTe fUCK IS THSI SOCIAL ,.JUSITICE SHI.,,T,,...,.I canNOT,, BELEIVVB nnOT BYINHG...,

Quote Originally Posted by Aterons View Post
    Overburn m8, just play another game for few months ( I would recommend Mass effect or dragon age or even the witcher 3- all of them are rpgs, if you want blizzard game be sure to check out starcraft 2 ) or even better go out there and have a drink with your friends or w/e until you wanna play again.
    The witcher 2 comes out TBA 2011. Still got quite a few months before we're able to play that.
    Quote Originally Posted by fizikz View Post
    TOXOPLASMA PARASITES ARE RUINING THE GAME!!!!!!
    Blizz needs to stop nerfing the game based on people wiith toxoplasma parasites!!!

Oh please great MMO Champ, answer my question oh wise one. I can't figure this one out myself.

Deleted
    Take a break until you feel the urge to log in again. I did just that and it worked for me!

Quote Originally Posted by Randgor View Post
    Take a break until you feel the urge to log in again. I did just that and it worked for me!
    Yeah, I had to take about a three month break us to work and school. Sucks because I'm one if our tanks and we were leading in progression on our server. They couldnt find anyone they felt confortable with to replace me. Back now and were doing heroics and gearing up for firelands. The break was good, but it's nice to be hanging out with frens (yes, frens) again.
    mmo-champion should contract with Kleenex and Tampax for advertising. This place is a gold mine.

It happens to everyone. It's actually happening to me right now but I demanded to go shadow since it's not as intensive as healing heroic modes :\