Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I love it!!! Paladin's is sexy. I love what Blizz have done with the pally sets so far in Cata
    Varian: Look, I didn't touch your gunship, okay!
    Garrosh: I witnessed, with my eyes, your TESTICLES on my gunship!
    -Argent_Captain

Deleted
    I love them. Love the priest helm and the fact that paladins have their sexy plate skirts back.

Can't wait for the shaman and druid sets!

With the fact that they wanted a fire style tier to go with the fire themed 4.2 worked out pretty well. At first glance I thought they did kind of look the same, but then I thought about what they had to work with and the theme they were going with and now I think they are pretty sweet.

Paladin: Overall awesome
    Mage: Reminds me of the season 9 pvp set but i like the style of the helmet feathers along with the shoulders.
    Rogue: Rogue sets haven't been exciting. I dont know where the falcon theme came from, but i guess its ok.
    Hunter: Reminds me of the season10 paladin. Its a cool idea to go with a Flamewalker theme, but yea i dont see many hunters showing off that helm.
    Death Knight: Unique. Weird colors, but pretty cool
    Priest: Awesome. <-plays priest. I liked the helmet back in the Ulduar tier with the exposed head. Cant wait.

Extremely pleased so far! I love the mage set, the dk set, the paladin set... even the hunter set (mostly the shoulders). The only little tiny issue I have is that rogue looks a bit bland in comparison to the rest.

Honestly, it needs more fire on it!
    I am Dave ! Yognaut and I have the balls! *salutes*

Deleted
    i like what i see so far, but i want to see the lock stuff

Deleted
    Compared to the Hunter T11 set, I thought I would like anything better than that. I'm not sure about the helm, but otherwise I like it! I can't wait to see what that'll look like on a female b'elf.

All around though I love the theme they're going with and the over all direction that 4.2 is taking Cataclysm. I seriously cannot wait.

I love the t12 set piece. I probably won't show the helm on my hunter though. I love the shoulders. I think the pieces are very creative, and they look really awesome. I don't understand why so many people are complaining about the set pieces. My guess is that the same people who are complaining about the set pieces are the ones that are creating threads like "WoW is dying." The set pieces look amazing, and the game is still as amazing as it's always been.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like it. Looking forward to seeing the warlock one :3
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    —Aristotle

I think it all looks fucking fantastic. I kind of wish I hadn't changed main from my paladin to warlock now, but here's to hoping warlock tier 12 looks great too.

Quote Originally Posted by Juri View Post
    I like em.

I know this is a "I like" thread but I hate the hunter head piece really badly but I guess that's what the "hide helm" option is for...well...until I see it on my character.

I LOVE The paladin one the most..so far. still need to see warrior lock etc
    T11 looked like a murloc cmon.
    I like what Ive seen of 4.2 and the tier, looks incredible imo.
    This content xpac should make alot of the naysayers eat their words.
    I love that even tho everything is diff but boss name some ppl are going its just MC 2.0. Like the guy in my guild that was bitching about ZG being exactly the same as when he did it at 60 and got owned lol (even though there was more reason for that.) Some people would bitch about anything.

Maybe it's just me but I think the Pally Helm and Chest looks like it mostly made of cloth. Also why aren't the legs pants? How do you make a skirt out of plates of metal?

I like it.. just can't wait to see the druid set.

I love them all and cannot wait to see the res of the classes sets

I think my favourite so far is the Hunter set, it just looks badass.

My only gripe is the Paladin set looks to cloth like, but it is indeed an awesome set.

Oh and Mage helm?? Hell yeah I love that fiery tail on their helm, reminds me of Roman legionaries type of Helmets with the crests, me likie!
    Last edited by The Glitch; 2011-04-30 at 07:00 PM.

The priest set looks alright but looks like I'm hiding the helmet again wish they would just make em like the t6 and t5 helmets.