Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by murdockpt View Post
    SPOILER: jk thread.

y u release 4.1 the week before finals? ;_;

this has been the crappiest weekend ever. online art history exam, a bunch of english response questions on blackboard, not to mention a 10 page paper, life size self portrait for art122 class, AND studying.

not to mention the 5 extra hours a day work wants me to do tonight and tomorrow.

all because i was raiding ZG and ZA all week *sobs*
    maybe u need to figure out what your priorities are first, sounds like its blizzard's fault if you fail one of your classes, u dont have to play it on patch day, the content is gonna be there when you done with your finals

4.1 is lame, wait and see your life ruined in 4.2.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zalvi View Post
    maybe u need to figure out what your priorities are first, sounds like its blizzard's fault if you fail one of your classes, u dont have to play it on patch day, the content is gonna be there when you done with your finals
    yeaaah but as a member of the american youth i must put off long term accomplishments for immeditae gratification

anyways, this happens every year and i never fail. it just always incurs a horrific weekend >.<

*sigh* ffs people are so stupid nowadays..

used that title to get to attention of peeps.
    Dude you are stupid for making this thread, listen and listen well please Nobody care about you not being able to play now. There are two new instances you waited what 5-6 months for this patch, what's a few more days? Also Blizzard will release a patch when they feel it's ready, they do not care about you having finals. People like you are just annoying nothing more.

Guys stop freaking out this was obviously a joke thread
    Cut the poor boy some slack, he was just trying to make you laugh at his own misfortune

Deleted
    Why so hard on him? Hes just kidding around, aim you're flames at some topics that actually are trollmeat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, because a game is more important than education. Its an evil plot from Blizzard to keep us from attaining higher education and drown our sorrow into more WoW D:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Yes, because a game is more important than education. Its an evil plot from Blizzard to keep us from attaining higher education and drown our sorrow into more WoW D:
    ^

ok rly tho. off to work. i should post some pics later of all the stuff i get done tonight in my "two-days left-til -due-date!" rush. twill be epic.

Quote Originally Posted by Siggma View Post
    Gueesing people cant read the first 19 characters of the post...
    You mean the Spoiler part that wasn't part of the original text ?

Still, the rest of his post seems not meant to be taken to serious.
    ~Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see.~
    ~Every damn thing you do in this life, you have to pay for.~

Holy shit he said it was a jk thread. How in the hell did every single one of you miss that?

Looks like someone doesn't have any self control or sense of priorities in their life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorac View Post
    You mean the Spoiler part that wasn't part of the original text ?
    well the spoiler was added literally 1 minute and 30 seconds after the original post

and still i recieved 16 headshots, 42 pms of hatred, 2 parcel bombs, and someone keyed my car.

Deleted
    World resolves around kids?

SPOILER: jk thread.

y u release 4.1 the week before finals? ;_;

this has been the crappiest weekend ever. online art history exam, a bunch of english response questions on blackboard, not to mention a 10 page paper, life size self portrait for art122 class, AND studying.

not to mention the 5 extra hours a day work wants me to do tonight and tomorrow.

all because i was raiding ZG and ZA all week *sobs*
    wait what?!" you were raiding za/zg?.

u way behind man!!!