10+ Year Old Account

Amnesia: Justine

Hey so I've played Amnesia: The Dark Descent and very much enjoyed it. Have any of you tried out the "Justine" expansion? If you have, could you please tell me how long it is/is it as scary as the rest of the game? Also, do you think it's worth the money?

Quote Originally Posted by Rageissues View Post
    Hey so I've played Amnesia: The Dark Descent and very much enjoyed it. Have any of you tried out the "Justine" expansion? If you have, could you please tell me how long it is/is it as scary as the rest of the game? Also, do you think it's worth the money?
    There's an expansion?

---------- Post added 2011-05-01 at 03:53 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by DionLight7 View Post
    There's an expansion?
    EDIT: vid

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I'd rather not watch that in case I did want to buy it later and go into it w/o any spoilers. Just looking for someone who has played it and can tell me if it's good.

Yeah, I'd rather not watch that in case I did want to buy it later and go into it w/o any spoilers. Just looking for someone who has played it and can tell me if it's good.
    From the looks of it, it does look creepy. There are also moments of "fear" I've experienced as well

Uh, I have it, although I have not played it yet.

It's free..
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cineplex View Post
    Uh, I have it, although I have not played it yet.

It's free..

Yes, it's free as it was part of the whole Valve ARG event that was leading up to Portal 2 being released early. It's also quite challenging as you cannot save and if you die, you have to start all over again (this was partly to make it difficult to get 100% completion which was needed to progress the ARG). It's not that long, maybe about 20-30 minutes, but there are multiple ways to solve the puzzles, some which give a good result, some which give a bad result. Get all good and you get a different ending. It's a pretty good addition to the game and will definately give you your Amnesia fix.