Thread: LF new game

Deleted

LF new game

Hi I want to play another game then just world of warcraft, I wanna play a game like fable or something im not in to first person shooter games so please come with advice Im in for almost everthing (prefer PC game)

Darkspore is pretty neat, playing it atm

Deleted
    Well, Mount & Blade With Fire and Sword is looking quite good. TES IV Oblivion is one of the best games ever made, although it does have a few bugs. Portal 2 is also very good.

Deleted
    Touchlight is Cheap cartoony and fun get it from steam

Dragon Age is long and time consuming, With loads of plot, tones of text to read its a hard game to get into but I hear its great. I played for about and hour and was bored.

Magicka is Another fun Little game, Play a Mage and Combo spell etc, its crap on you own so need others for co-op

Maybe a Nice Gritty little RTS cant go wrong with Company of Heroes.. Which is also On stream, Nice and cheap now and great fun..

Or The Fallout 3 series, I thought I was ok Nothing fantastic, haven't tried the DLC or New new las vegas
    Last edited by mmoc411c38c086; 2011-05-02 at 10:05 AM.

Portal or Portal 2.
    glaDos is amazing.

Deleted
    The witcher, started playing it for the first time yesterday. Its awesome.

Try Sacred - awesome RPG game action packed good story - online. Not much depth but hey, it will be a awesome downtime from wow game

www.sacred2.com/ - if u wanna take a look

Diablo 2 never gets old
    Last edited by Barrowwind; 2011-05-02 at 10:10 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eightace View Post
    The witcher, started playing it for the first time yesterday. Its awesome.
    The witcher 2 will be out soon also.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpy View Post
    The witcher 2 will be out soon also.
    OT

Is It like Dragon age?, Coz I found it so Boring and long winded, is this faster paced , give me some info please sir

Deleted
    Thanks for all the advice I am working on checking all out

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sant View Post
    OT

Is It like Dragon age?, Coz I found it so Boring and long winded, is this faster paced , give me some info please sir
    Youtube it, combat is faster than Dragonage. I thought dragonage was average at best, i much prefer the witcher.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sant View Post
    OT

The combat is much different, much faster paces.

As for the gameplay, unless I'm missing the fast travel feature(Which is possible, I didn't know you could fast travel in Oblivion for 30 hours...) it's a LOT of walking from A to B to C to A to C to B.

I eventually gave up on it, but want to get back on it.