Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Scandinavia is awesome, but nothing beats holland, we so tolerant, its cool

I actually prefer the swedes that go brunette. It's imba. They look less "silly blonde" and generally hotter - IMO ofc.
    Speaking as an Englishman
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    I knew it would be useful to be french at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx
    just get a mac. It's like sleeping with a fat chick to avoid STD's.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by narwaana View Post
    Luckily in sweden the "Anti migration party" (or might as well say racist party) dont got any real political influence (they are like the small kid in school which people make fun of as soon as they open their mouths, basically because whit every statement or suggestion the make they reveal that they dont got anything worth listening on to say). In denmark thats not the case, there the "Danske folkeparty" has started to get a big infuence over the other partys.
    They should have more influence than they do. I'd rather not go out alone on nights/evenings nowadays.

Isn't Scandinavia one of those northern European countries where immigration from Arab and African countries, has increased their rape, and murder rate by 1000%, and 80% of the rapes and murders are from those two national backgrounds?

Quote Originally Posted by Upptagen View Post
    Lol. Yes, 1/4 of the year it's pretty true.
    Not where I live. it's 1/2 of the year here.. (talking about Sweden ofcourse)

And I fucking hate snow :<
    Last edited by Koxk; 2011-05-05 at 05:35 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Im aussie but i kinda imagine most of the euro countries like scandinavia to be full of like jolly dudes drinking beer all the time and skiing :3 and hot blonde chicks!

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyride View Post
    Isn't Scandinavia one of those northern European countries where immigration from Arab and African countries, has increased their rape, and murder rate by 1000%, and 80% of the rapes and murders are from those two national backgrounds?
    Trolling? Right?

Oh and let's get ONE thing straight... Scandinavia is not, I repeat, is NOT a country, it is THREE different countries. Saying Scandinavia is a country, is like saying Europe is a country.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    for the ppl that say the stories about our hot girls/woman is a lie, dont know what they are talking about, sure its hyped up but it doesnt make it less true. we got loads of nice babes atleast here in sweden. only been to denmark and norway two times but i think its the same there.

---------- Post added 2011-05-05 at 06:44 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Trolling? Right?

Oh and let's get ONE thing straight... Scandinavia is not, I repeat, is NOT a country, it is THREE different countries. Saying Scandinavia is a country, is like saying Europe is a country.
    80% of the rape cases in sweden are from immigrants. leif gw persson even said so on tv.
    Wanna know how I got these scars? My father was... a drinker. And a fiend. And one night he goes off crazier than usual. Mommy gets the kitchen knife to defend herself. He doesn't like that. Not-one-bit. So - me watching - he takes the knife to her, laughing while he does it! Turns to me, and he says, "why so serious, son?" Comes at me with the knife... "Why so serious?" He sticks the blade in my mouth... "Let's put a smile on that face!

Trolling? Right?

I think he's trolling but it's actually pretty true. We do have an insane ammount of immigrants, mostly muslims. And yes, immigrants in this country is ANNOYING AS HELL. Some are nice, but most have a crap attitude and "Hates Sweden *Wave their homeland flag*". The majority of violence criminals are immigrants (Swede criminals are mostly taxcheaters etc).

We actually have our national anthem banned! <- YES, BANNED. From schools. In Malmö (Scania, most south part of Sweden) there's a lot of schools banning pig meat now a days, because it's offensive. And our polititcians are talking about making some special muslim days none-working days to celebrate.

Yes, we're getting less and less Swedish here. We have the highest ammount of immigrants in the world.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by TordFish View Post
    I think he's trolling but it's actually pretty true. We do have an insane ammount of immigrants, mostly muslims. And yes, immigrants in this country is ANNOYING AS HELL. Some are nice, but most have a crap attitude and "Hates Sweden *Wave their homeland flag*". The majority of violence criminals are immigrants (Swede criminals are mostly taxcheaters etc).

We actually have our national anthem banned! <- YES, BANNED. From schools. In Malmö (Scania, most south part of Sweden) there's a lot of schools banning pig meat now a days, because it's offensive. And our polititcians are talking about making some special muslim days none-working days to celebrate.

Yes, we're getting less and less Swedish here. We have the highest ammount of immigrants in the world.
    I did not know that about Sweden or Scania, I must say I am shocked! Honestly shocked...
    I myself am from Denmark, and while we do have problems with immigrants, the real problem is that the immigrants are placed *cough* forced *cough* to live next to the "white trash" danes, which is just the worst cocktail ever, since that tends to enforce racism on both fronts, they all run around and hate each other, yet also while acting like each other.... They all run aroud thinking they are "gangstars", I blame the US and MTV for that though, not the "white trash" or the muslim immigrants.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Your are right, I don't know why I said that.

I re-educated myself on that fact.

10+ Year Old Account
    Salisbury, Rhodesia & Leiden , The Netherlands
    Trolling? Right?

Scandinavia consists out of 5 different countries, not 3.
    "This is no swaggering askari, no Idi Amin Dada, heavyweight boxing champion of the King's African Rifles, nor some wide shouldered, medal-strewn Nigerian general. This is an altogether more dangerous dictator - an intellectual, a spitefull African Robespierre who has outlasted them all." - The Fear: Robert Mugabe and the martyrdom of Zimbabwe, Peter Godwin.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumbasta View Post
    Scandinavia consists out of 5 different countries, not 3.
    Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Iceland
    I just came back from Sweden few days ago, well what can I say, it's awesome, believe me woman are 50/50 hot/not that hot lol. I like people there. I was working in Norway few years ago and it's the same there

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Only thing I can say about Scandinavia is...

Finland is too cool to be part of it1

Sweden has some hot girls, though!

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Norwegian reporting in.. What's bad for atleast Norway is because in the summer it's light outside 24/7, in the winter at it's darkest it's only a few hours of light and like night rest of the day. So alot of people end up with winterdepression due to the little sun you get. You also get tired and sleepy all the time because it's dark. In the summer it's great with long light days but atleast for me I need it to be dark to sleep, so curtain/shaders is a must atleast for me :P Other than that fishing or camping to midnight sun is awesome

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TordFish View Post

/Facepalm... liking Sverigedemokraterna much? The ignorance in the above quoted post would one-shot Deathchin even

Lets view some facts...
    About 14 % of the Swedish population were immigrants in 2009, (wikis 2005 world immigrant stats: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...lation_in_2005), as you can see on this list we're not even in the top 10.

And with regards to your statement that immigrants are overrepresented in Swedish crime statistics, I'm just gonna have to ask you to get your head out of your ass and read what the actual facts say about this and not just what your racist propaganda tells you. For those of you that don't read Swedish then Google translate is your friend:

"Brå:s studie omfattar samtliga folkbokförda personer i Sverige som var 15 -
    51 år år 1997. Det rör sig om cirka 4,4 miljoner individer. Närmare 60
    procent av de nästan 1 520 000 brotten som dessa personer var registrerade
    för under perioden kan hänföras till personer födda i Sverige av två svenskfödda
    föräldrar. Nästan en fjärdedel av brotten är registrerade på utrikes
    födda och närmare 20 procent på svenskfödda personer med en eller bägge
    föräldrarna födda utomlands."
    http://<br /> http://www.bra.se/ext...lsveutland.pdf

What it says is that more or less 60 % of the 1,5M crimes committed that year were done by people born in Sweden by two Swedish parents. 1/4 by immigrants and roughly 20 % were committed by people with mixed ethnicity.

Sure the study is from 2005, but the numbers are more or less the same today. People with a different nationality than Swedish are not here just to commit crime like many of you racist ignorants like to think, and the myth that Swedish prisons are overpopulated by immigrants is just plain wrong. The reason you never see the percentage of immigrants in Swedish prisons is because it's illegal to register ethnicity, religious beliefs, sexual inclination and so on and so forth on prisoners. But racist SOB:s like you just like to make up statements and believe in them as absolute truths.

It's not so much where you come from or what religion you have - the amount of crime in modern society is directly correlated to the socio-economical factors at play. More poverty = increase in crime rate. Poorer areas will give rise to more criminals, and the way that the Swedish government encamps many newcomers in these poor and failed social project areas is what giving rise to the type of behaviour that people like you like to focus on, but the root of the cause if most certainly neglected by simple minded folks like you.

The rest of your rant about Muslims and most people from different national backgrounds hating on Sweden and Swedes is just too simple-minded to even be commented upon. Most people with at least two braincells will understand the ignorance in generalising such statement.

TLDR: Racism is bad mmmkey!

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Glad I don't live in Sweden. I have been reading about stuff and apparently TordFish is pretty right...

Thank god Perussuomalaiset had a huge success in the last election in Finland. They are the most unfriendly political party to immigrants in Finland.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Underbyte View Post
    i think of it as a majestic winter wonderland filled with gorgeous blonde girls.
    As another brit fully aware of what and where Scandinavia is, the above is always the first thought in my mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    All I know is, because of this thread I just spent the last 2 hours looking at the Scandanavia and the World comics.../sigh
    I once had a character named "Clamslam" but Blizzard deemed it inappropriate.
    Retired from WoW: February 19, 2011. It was fun Blizz.