Cauldron of Battle -> Stam not upgraded

Last night, I was raided with my guild and (naturally I'm a bear tank) went bear took a flask from the cauldron. I found out I got 300 stam instead of the upgrade of 450. Anyone else have this issue? I had to use regular flasks. I don't know how to report this as a blue post, but I feel I would like to at least let other tanks know as well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziene View Post
    Last night, I was raided with my guild and (naturally I'm a bear tank) went bear took a flask from the cauldron. I found out I got 300 stam instead of the upgrade of 450. Anyone else have this issue? I had to use regular flasks. I don't know how to report this as a blue post, but I feel I would like to at least let other tanks know as well.
    I think it was hotfixed, and I dont think they can hotfix tooltips, so make sure it really gives 300 stam or if it is fixed and gives 450 but doesnt say so in the tooltip.

Deleted
    They should have already hotfixed this, perhaps your realm hasn't been restarted yet.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...jin-Blue-Posts

It is a tooltip error, we tested it in raid the other night.

Deleted
    as stated above, tooltip error, it gives 450 stamina now. they just can't change tooltips without a proper patch. much like when priest shields were being upped in mana cost, they still showed for like 3-4k mana but the cost was around 5.5k