Fastest dungeon to get exalted via championing

Hey the thread title about sums it up. Has anyone found a dungeon (preferably soloable by 85 tank) that is the most efficient at grinding rep via championing? I'm working on home cities reps and have no desire to run cata dungeons. Besides that, I think there might be some low level dungeons that would be faster for rep grinding. Thanks in advance!

10+ Year Old Account
    do a long dungeon thats in wrath like the nexus or DTK but they give a shit load more rep on cata heroics like 22rep per mob so farming old dungeons could work but just farming heroics while you get valor/ justice points makes more sense to me.

Probably brd, rfc, strat for old content. Culling of Stratholme or Pit of Saron for Northrend.
    d

Northrend dungeons do not allow you to champion anything except Northrend factions.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaru View Post
    Northrend dungeons do not allow you to champion anything except Northrend factions.
    and horde capitals too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iliyra View Post
    And yet here we are.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaru View Post
    ???
    Way to state stupid things without a clue.
    TBC dungeons only gives rep toward the faction of the dungeon (no tabard will work in there), all others gives you faction toward your tabard's faction (except for the cata ones, that are only done in lvl 83+ dungeons from memory).

You can get rep in dungeons full of significantly lower level mobs?

Not for cata factions, right? How does this work?

Quote Originally Posted by Seegtease View Post
    You can get rep in dungeons full of significantly lower level mobs?

Not for cata factions, right? How does this work?

It mostly work only for the Capital Cities (since for now it's the only ones with tabards without level restriction for the rep gain).
    You grab the tabard from the city quartermaster, and use it while clearing the dungeon and you get rep (less on lower level content).

Quote Originally Posted by Ashareth View Post
    ???
    Way to state stupid things without a clue.
    TBC dungeons only gives rep toward the faction of the dungeon (no tabard will work in there), all others gives you faction toward your tabard's faction (except for the cata ones, that are only done in lvl 83+ dungeons from memory).
    Isn't that basically the same thing he said though? What faction rep can you grind out in Northrend instances other then Northrend factions? Or will a Northrend faction tabard work in Cata instances? I haven't tried it and don't know, but I didn't it would. But still, on what he said, can you champion any faction in a Northrend dungeon other then a Northrend faction? You admit Cata ones only work in 83+ dungeons and there is no TBC factions. So what exactly did he say that was incorrect? Please elaborate.

I am assuming we are talking factions and not racial tabards.

So how much less? If I take an 85 into say, a 40 instance or a 70 instance, what difference will rep be? Because if it's like, half, then the 40 is going to be better because I can clear it that much faster.