2 quick feral leveling questions

Im level 19 and have BoA chest and shoulders and going to get 2h mace tonight(that is the best BoA feral option right?). I was wondering if crusader works for feral druids w/ 2h weapons??? The main reason i ask is because 25agil is going for almost 1k on Garona right now. Also, what is a good feral druid(kitty) rotation at level 20? Thanks!

at level 20? rotation? just use mangle, apply rake (if you have it) and FB at 5 cp... but theres no real rotation at level 20...

as far as i remember the proc does happen, but i went for the agility enchant myself.

So Mangle, rake, then what do i use the next three combos points on, 3 more mangles before 5 pt. FB?
    If crusader works while in cat form, its only about 100g vs. 1k for agil so i would go for that then.

If you get the 2h mace you won't have much use for a finisher because stuff dies with mangle and rake (and FB hits pretty weak with minimal energy).
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

You'll find that as you increase your level, the mobs will die too quickly for you to take full advantage of bleeds. Honestly, I'd just say Mangle + Rake + Mangle til dead. If you want to increase the speed of it, try Mangle + Rake then move to another mob and repeat and just Mangle them all until dead. With BoAs, your stats will be a lot higher than normal, which means you'll hit a lot harder and will be able to take more hits before dying. Of course, it'd be much faster still to just dungeon grind as a tank.

Also, I'd say Crusader is worth it. Strength is still a decent stat for ferals (not the best but by far not the worst). Plus the self-heal is awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by lexaqua View Post
    So Mangle, rake, then what do i use the next three combos points on, 3 more mangles before 5 pt. FB?
    If crusader works while in cat form, its only about 100g vs. 1k for agil so i would go for that then.
    Yes, mangle.
    Also, yes, weapon procs do work in forms (including crusader).

Here is how i leveld my feral druid
    rake on button 1 and mangle on 2
    12222 next mob 12222 next mob 12222 etc....

I did it before the boa mace but I leveled rogue with crusader <3 it saved my ass so many timesa

rolling with boa should be pretty easy. Mangle rake first mob do the same second mob and keep pulling with what you feel comfortable with.

I was mainly talking about dungeons when mobs dont die after mangle rake combo.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd have to say the agility is way better then the crusader.
    But if you are going to be soloing/PvPing a lot just go ahead and grab it. It really won't make a difference. Also, it will be good for you if you out threat the tank, which isn't hard at that level.
    Rotation I found best was; Rake -> Mangle -> Bite.

i have every BOA feral leveling piece except the 2h mace (head, cape, shoulders, chest, pvp trinket and haste trinket) and the 1h mace with +15 agi (McGowen). i went from 1-20 last night in one sitting. Even at lvl 20 all i do is open with a Mangle, hit em with a rake, and run to the next one. every now and then there will be one i need to mangle again because he wont die before getting to evade range.

so far, its silly easy.

I wouldn't worry too much about the enchant. You could always go with a cheaper enchant too, not going to be that much of a game changer. Mobs die in a couple of hits anyways. I would recommend killing any rares you come across and to open all chests as these are basically a quest turn in experience wise if not more.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    In 4.2, ferals will get 1ap per 1str, reducing the value of the crusader enchant considerably.

In the meantime, however, it's a fine levelling enchant as it will boost your attacks and give you heals as well.

+25 agility is probably the best enchant for the levelling feral, given that it not only constantly boosts your attack (by more than 60ap), but also provides considerable crit (and dodge as well, which reduces your damage taken in both cat and bear forms).