Satchel of Exotic Mysteries Stories

Lets hear what you have been getting. I have had some bad luck and been just getting gold/flasks. RNG is RNG thou

BTW I LOVE the new system
    I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.

the first time I got one i got a yellow moth, other than that just gold and flasks. Blizzard has the right idea for giving people bonuses, but the bonuses need an upgrade, really gold and potions aren't that convincing to swap roles imo.

brest thing i got was the sewer rat now i got 9930 acheivement poins on main

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean the odds of getting a mount or a pet is low, but its still there. I think the rewards are perfectly fair. Maybe they could up the gold a bit to cover repairs though.
    “Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy." ~Frank Sinatra

10+ Year Old Account
    I've only gotten gold on my druid while taking. Did one on my holy paladin and got some pet. I just sent it to my druid main. Its a cool idea, but I haven't gotten anymore worth much outta it yet. I'm sure in time I'll get a mount or something.

Got a Proto Drake Whelpling pet (that I already had), sold it on the AH for 500g, not too shabby... Other than that, just flasks and gold. Really want the White Hawk Strider mount (it is the only Horde racial mount type available to Alliance that I do not have on my DK).

I got a Blue Drake and mailed it to my alt (its the same drake from Heroic Oculus bag).