<Breaking News> Lunar Eclipse SF/MF/IS = 8 Lunar Power = A LIE?!

Now I've made a ticket to a GM since I had some questions about my Archaeology, I'm playing a boomkin myself so I started to ask: Is it true that you will be implementing this idea? And the GM answered this:
    http://img195.imageshack.us/i/wowscr...311234402.jpg/ (Sorry for this not being visible very optimal, use some glasses! =D )
    So, is this GM right? Or is he just very tired and not up-to-date about what's going on?

Comment, this is not a troll, I just want to be sure.

Yes, but why is he telling me differently then?

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Uhm look at frontpage?

Balance

* Insect Swarm now generates 8 Lunar Energy for druids with Eclipse.
    * Moonfire now generates 8 Solar Power for druids with Eclipse.
    * Sunfire now generates 8 Lunar Energy for druids with Eclipse.

I clicked your link, got swarmed with pop-ups, and then realized you hosted your photo on imageshack.

use this site: imgur.com

trust me.

Just because a random GM doesn't have access to patch notes doesn't mean that the person that writes them doesn't. I guarantee that you can put much more faith in Zarhym who posted the notes than an arbitrary GM who is most certainly wrong.

Ok, thread closed.

Personally, I have no idea. I would assume that the GM you spoke to wasn't very up to date on things as the patch note is on the official Blizzard website.

Imgur.com is the best website ever, Reddit 4 Life. Anyway - It's true, the GM was obviously referring to the fact that he personally has no access to the PTR yet and most likely didn't know about the changes announced today. It happens sometimes.

Yea okay, my bad then, could be a bit more sharp on checking official wowsite.

its because u got trolled by a gm
    게임 은 어렵~~

I would like a moderator to close this thread now, my question is answered. =)