Deleted

Updated balance druid 4.2

So i read on the front page that our dots will push us out of eclipse
    (generates 8 energy out of the eclipse you are in)

But in the patch 4.2 test realms it reads

Insect Swarm now generates 8 Lunar Energy for Balance druids.
    Moonfire now generates 8 Solar Power for Balance druids.
    Sunfire now generates 8 Lunar Energy for Balance druids.

It's worded so that it sounds as if they will push us into eclipse also (which isn't as bad as the initial update)

(if this has already been posted, my bad)
    (i like brackets)

You will only know if you test it on the PTR and if blizz updates it later. I have an issue with it affecting my pve movement rotation and aoe dps, but if that does affect going into it I will be happy cuz more Nature's Grace <3.
    PS: those are parentheses.
    New guild, friendly and progression-minded environment with mixed pre-squish heroic exp raiders looking for new recruits.
    http://badwolf11.enjin.com/recruitment

Deleted
    (there is already a post)

by the looks of it, it would push you mainly out of solar(moonfire/IS based off lunar) but partially out of lunar(solar fire, which is only accessable while in solar power). so if you prefer solar, i assume you would leave sunfire up as much as possible, if u prefer lunar, dont use solarfire.?

Yeah, maybe I am missing it, but I don´t see this as a dps loss except on a very few fights. Yes, it will push you out of solar eclipse, but it will also push you into lunar eclipse (moonfire spam that is) which will bring you more nature´s grace procs and more mana.