ready for raiding?

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...k%C3%AC/simple
    HEY! do u guys think im ready for healing raids like BH? or first bosses of other raids ?
    and im changing my rainsong trinket to the healing trinket that i buy with valor points
    thank u for helping

Deleted
    Hi Mr Fance,

Principally you are ready for raiding, but some adjustments should be made:

Why do you use Glyph of Power Word: Shield while you're not specced in Body and Soul? It's better used by Discs, you should prefer Glyph of Lightwell, Glyph of Guardian Spirit or less Glyph of Flash Heal. And get yourself Glyph of Mass Dispel.

Depending on your mana situation for long fights You could also spare 2 points in Veiled Shadows.

Edit: Get a shoulder enchant, a cheap one from sons of hodir (Wotlk) will do as well as a boot enchant.

And you should get some more haste for that additional renew tick by reforging some of your mastery or trying to replace 1 or 2 items entirely with haste-items.
    Last edited by mmoc80e4089929; 2011-05-04 at 06:21 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    adanosa is right on the money. also here is my $0.02 about your spec that could make some improvements...

remove the point in Spirit of Redemption and Rapid Renewal and put them in Body and Soul.
    the 2 points you spend in State of Mind could be put in Veiled Shadows depending on ur ability to save mana.

here is my reason...

Spirit of Redemption is a talent you spend that is only helpful when you die... which putting the point in a talent that is only helpful when you die is a waste in my opinion.
    State of Mind - now that chakra lasts forever (unless you die or cancel it) you don't really need to reduce the cooldown... so you can spend those points somewhere else.

the link below is my priest's spec cuz i'm able to conserve mana quite well but hopefully this helps.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...talent/primary

There is a simple test that can be done to see if youre ready for raiding.
    Go into deadmines, and attempt the first boss, if you complete the fight and an achiev pops up... you are ready for raiding

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rANDOMNINJA View Post
    There is a simple test that can be done to see if youre ready for raiding.
    Go into deadmines, and attempt the first boss, if you complete the fight and an achiev pops up... you are ready for raiding
    Ready for Raiding reminded me Soooo much of Halions Twilight Slicer the first time we saw it and Blizz is right: if 5 people are instantly aware that there is a rotationg voidzone underneath their belly button and constantly move till the boss is dead they ARE ready.