Deleted

Where can i convert conquest points to valor points?

Where? I know about vendor that sells conquest points, but cant find the opposite.

I thought the conversion was for JP and Honor points?
    Quote Originally Posted by Emothianes View Post
    Omg dude vanilla was so awesome because I was awesome and other people weren't awesome and it made me happy to be special because it was so awesome and I was happy.
    Sé onr sverdar sitja hvass!

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Conq -> VP is not implemented.

Your options are:

375 Jp -> 250 Hp
    375 Hp -> 250 Jp
    250 Vp -> 250 Conq

If you look through the menu Valor vendors, they'll have the opposite points in stock in the bottom right (?) side of the 2nd page.

I don't think there is one, ya just checked where it should be if there was one, and you can't go the other way with honor-JP or conquest-VP. only jp/vp-honor/conquest.

There is no conversion from CP -> VP, just the other way around. JP and HP can be exchanged both ways.

you can only convert valor to conquest, not vice versa (no clue why.)

you can do so at a 1:1 basis at your local valor item vendor.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    there is 3 conversion posible
    honor to justice
    justice to honor
    and valor to conquest

there is no conquest to valor

Quote Originally Posted by blackblade View Post

I'm told that you can crank out conquest points pretty fast if you work at it, and they probably don't want you to be able to get valor points that quickly.

While I can see how Conq-> Valor could be abused, I think a lot of people would rather see scrubs buying PvE gear with their Conq points than PvP gear and expecting to be raid viable

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by arden714 View Post
    While I can see how Conq-> Valor could be abused, I think a lot of people would rather see scrubs buying PvE gear with their Conq points than PvP gear and expecting to be raid viable
    That is my general thought as well

No more PvP asshats in raid plz. Like the guy we pugged the other night for a brief moment in a chogall kill in all pvp gear and when questioned about his lack of enchants and his pvp gears replies with "Its PVE nubs, just a scripted fight wtf losers" then pulls 7k and gets the boot, some people wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt, Id hate to see people like this end up in full pve epics sneaking in with that attitude, just go kill xxxxdkpwnsnoobsxxx (insert random accent marks) and leave raids alone.

Deleted

Because PvP players normally dint need PvE gear unlike PvE players who need PvP gear to do some simple stuff like questing in Tol Barad
    And because they work hard on raid bosses they have the rights to change their VP in to CP

Quote Originally Posted by Nexxia View Post
    No more PvP asshats in raid plz. Like the guy we pugged the other night for a brief moment in a chogall kill in all pvp gear and when questioned about his lack of enchants and his pvp gears replies with "Its PVE nubs, just a scripted fight wtf losers" then pulls 7k and gets the boot, some people wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt, Id hate to see people like this end up in full pve epics sneaking in with that attitude, just go kill xxxxdkpwnsnoobsxxx (insert random accent marks) and leave raids alone.

Wah Wah Wah. WoW is the only game that is reversed where the pve kid thinks hes a tough guy. It's actually hilarious that kids talk tough to mobs.

Because in all of 30 mins (or less depending on how quick you score a victory in Arenas. Prior to 4.1, you only need 10 minutes :P) you could get CP capped for the week. In 30 mins, you're only looking at maybe 270 VP, and that's only if you've got a solid 25 man raid team that can not only clear the trash for three bosses, but also down three bosses in 30 mins. 180 is more realisitic for most people.

Also, in this quote: butt hurt PvPer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaxio View Post
    Because PvP players normally dint need PvE gear unlike PvE players who need PvP gear to do some simple stuff like questing in Tol Barad
    And because they work hard on raid bosses they have the rights to change their VP in to CP

It takes me about 1 hour max to get capped for Conquest points in a week, even if my cap is over 2k on some of my toons.
    It takes me much longer to become Valor point capped.

It's not a fair transition.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganoes View Post
    It takes me about 1 hour max to get capped for Conquest points in a week, even if my cap is over 2k on some of my toons.
    It takes me much longer to become Valor point capped.

It's not a fair transition.
    they did not have to make it 1:1. I would be happy with 2:1 or even 3:1

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy181 View Post
    Because in all of 30 mins (or less depending on how quick you score a victory in Arenas. Prior to 4.1, you only need 10 minutes :P) you could get CP capped for the week. In 30 mins, you're only looking at maybe 270 VP, and that's only if you've got a solid 25 man raid team that can not only clear the trash for three bosses, but also down three bosses in 30 mins. 180 is more realisitic for most people.

Also, in this quote: butt hurt PvPer.
    Seriously I'm surprised on how dense some of you people are. Its honestly both way. Blizz stated they want people who do pvp to be able to do pve so conversion would be a way to go. And stop it with pve is more special or pvp is more special kind of game. If you complain about pvper coming in with pvp gear, blame blizz for this idea or otherwise we could come with some pve gear to do better dps heh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Please don't necro old threads.