Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    "I could care less" when they mean to say "I couldn't care less".
    If you COULD care less, then you're saying that you actually DO care!

My GM mixes up "his" and "he's" all the bloody time, annoys me to no end, when typing AND speaking, and he's English. One or two others says "he's" instead of "his" when speaking as well, my inner language-snob rages horribly when people are chatting in guild chat sometimes.

Also, in a similar vein, but not quite, and similar to rogue-rouge and the like, Blackwing Descent written as Blackwing Decent, it's listed on our guild website and everything that way, seriously, they need to let me proof read any and all important forum and news posts some time soon.

Deleted
    A LOT and I mean a LOT of people confuse "effect" with "affect" and I've even seen people that are fluent in English commit these mistakes.
    For example '' I don't care about the Paladin nerfs, they won't effect my gameplay " should be AFFECT.

Oh, and while I'm ranting a bit, how hard is it to use an apostrophe properly? D:

Quote Originally Posted by Lawci View Post
    Oh, and while I'm ranting a bit, how hard is it to use an apostrophe properly? D:
    I had a person telling me yesterday how he was a grammar nazi and HATED when people used "it's" for "it is", instead of "its".

._.

Quote Originally Posted by A Forum Troll View Post
    I had a person telling me yesterday how he was a grammar nazi and HATED when people used "it's" for "it is", instead of "its".

._.
    Waahahahahahaha oh that's just wonderful!

Deleted
    Few mates of mine used to say Trinclet in sted of Trinket

15+ Year Old Account
    When people refer to Hiroshima.

It is not Heeeeee-rowww-sheeeeeee-mahhhhh.

But i suppose thats a language thing so its somewhat forgiveable.

Hearthstone is probably one of the ones i encounter on vent the most.

You're and Your.
    Rouge.

It feels good to bitch about stuff like this once in a while, oh so good.

I know a guy that pronounced "Ration" as "Rotation". How can you read so wrong? D:
    Quote Originally Posted by Lochglen View Post
    I am wondering if Blizzard are going to give the Alliance the 5 mounts because the worgen have running wild, the horde have 5 new mounts , i just think they should balance it out, how say you all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    hows about you give half your money to africa because you have more than them, and it's not balanced
    no? didn't think so

Maybe minor dyslexia Lily, GM claims to have a minor case, which was the reason he saw "abomination" as "abdominal" when we were in Hyjal in TBC, I still think he just wasn't really paying attention to names or something.

Deleted
    "Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin van-guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. "

Did this blow your mind?

I hate how people say "Loose" instead of "Lose" or when they say "We loosed!" instead of "We lost!"

I've heard people pronounce "rely" as "relay".

Deleted
    german:
    das <-> dass
    Standart <-> Standard

english:
    daily <-> dayli

Sodder instead of Solder ...
    Erbs instead of Herbs...

Depends on the accent Stevo, for the pronounciation of certain words, daily included, you should hear the Northern Irish accent..

Melee, and I swear I have heard "fee-ral" druids.

Forgot my favorite: retart.
    Last edited by Darling; 2011-05-05 at 09:59 AM. Reason: Important addition!

10+ Year Old Account
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    Wow and Woah

Deleted
    Rouge ... and PLX, PLZ, PLS and any other form of this -_-