4.2 Engineering Pattern

saw this in the new stuff list for hunters it seems we have new fun to make
    http://db.mmo-champion.com/i/70177
    http://db.mmo-champion.com/i/70139
    Flintlocke's Woodchucker
    Requires Level 80
    Item Level 85
    Use: Attaches a permanent device to a bow or gun that sometimes launches a rabid critter, dealing additional damage to the target and increasing your Agility by 300 for 10 sec.
    Attaching this scope to a ranged weapon causes it to become soulbound.
    "'slike a wee angry bullet wit' teeth, son."

Deleted
    Flintlocke ftw. Man that comic is good.

I... what... this... lol... AMAZING.

In T12, Hunters will shoot rabid critters and fire arrows. Rabid critters attached to fire arrows.

Inb4 this doubledips with mastery AND the fire arrow and you eat through 5 durability with every damn shot. Zod's, anybody?

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    Inb4 this doubledips with mastery AND the fire arrow and you eat through 5 durability with every damn shot. Zod's, anybody?
    Honestly? If it shows the animation of a critter being shot, I won't even care.

10+ Year Old Account
    WTB critter scream sound effect with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    This new scope.......Amagawd!

In T12, Hunters will shoot rabid critters and fire arrows. Rabid critters attached to fire arrows.

That was definitely annoying, especially when you don't notice and your bow breaks during a fight, thank jeebus for Jeeves, that's all I have to say.
    Quote Originally Posted by KingHorse View Post
    It's like the collective psyche of WoW can't get over the sub loss, so when so much as a hotfix is announced, it's due to the sub loss. Tuesday maintenance? Due to the sub loss. Your loot didn't drop? Due to the sub loss. Your girlfriend left you? It's clearly due to the sub loss. Constipated? OBVIOUSLY because of the sub loss.

Hot Shots part deux rooster arrow style?!?

I find it disturbing this isn't getting more attention. Everyone is going to roll a Hunter now. EVERYONE.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Think of an MM hunter firing Multi-Shot with Rapid Fire up. Hunters will have to go Engineer so they can drop Jeeves on cool down.

I'm trying to determine how firing a critter increases our Agility. The only thing I can come up with is that the target is so discombobulated by the rabid critter flying at them that it's a relative Agi increase.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by tibben View Post
    Think of an MM hunter firing Multi-Shot with Rapid Fire up. Hunters will have to go Engineer so they can drop Jeeves on cool down.
    what im more concerd about is if the critter proc come from multi shot will it fire multiple squirrels ?

Deleted
    Nice little gizmo.
    Would honestly prefer to get a new helm schematic or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    I find it disturbing this isn't getting more attention. Everyone is going to roll a Hunter now. EVERYONE.
    Rolling? No.

But it sure as hell is giving me a lot of incentive to actually level mine from 80 to 85

Then the nerf will be, as there always is with engineering ," may cause rabies, increasing targets attack power by 100 for 10 seconds"

There is ALWAYS a downside to goblin/gnome technology!! LOL