Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    "The targeting reticule should no longer disappear when players cast spells."

So, SO glad they fixed this in a relatively timely manner.

Still didn't fix the Worgen voice bug? FUUUUU

10+ Year Old Account
    klolololol. Didn't really get a single one of these. Haven't noticed any of it. :XXXXXX

still ported me away from where i was standing today

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brakkis View Post
    So, they didn't fix the DC issue at all. If anything it's worse, happening more often than it did prior to this patch.
    Maybe you should check all your addons, as far as I can tell any "DC issues" that were there before, like zoning after a wipe and not everyone was dead yet, is fixed. Too many people blame Blizzard for things that they, themselves are directly or indirectly the cause of. There is even a threads on the official WoW forums where people bitch about getting DC'd and lagging but when asked if they actually turned off the network optimization, they answer no.

15+ Year Old Account
    I haven't had a single add-on turned on since 4.1 (Bartender and Xperl are both having issues that I just don't want to deal with, got tired of Recount being a Memory hog, and Omen...well, if I pull threat these days, the tank is bad)

Not everything is fixed by simply removing your WTF/Interface/Cache Folders. The Currency window issue for instance, has nothing at all to do with add-ons. Neither does the zone change DC. The lag and subsequent DC issues in Raids/BG's is add-on related though.

What "Targeting reticule"??? Never seen one.

10+ Year Old Account
    They only do out of cycle patches when there is an exploit found.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by obscurede View Post
    US has the tards and EU has the brains......why serve the tards first when serving the brainier ones would do u more good rather than expecting QQ posts on the US forums????
    <Mod edit: Infracted>

Because Osama hated patches and we killed Osama, so we get them first!

Quote Originally Posted by Pumps View Post
    Look in your pants!

On topic, I still have issues with runes in Blood, UI telling me I can Deathstrike but then not having runes for it.
    Last edited by Narshe; 2011-05-05 at 10:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zzyzx View Post
    They only do out of cycle patches when there is an exploit found.
    Not sure if ur serious, but it's the green circle when you're placing an AoE.

"# Fixed an issue that sometimes caused player to disconnect when zoning into another location."

This is funny. I wasn't having this issue at all. Until this patch hit, that is.

Quote Originally Posted by Pumps View Post

That green targeting circle on the ground.

Deleted
    Did they add the Authenticator back to the Login Screen?!?

Anyone else not able to run this launcher goes to the end but stays red and can't click play.

Yes i am having the same problem stuck at the end after downloading it " 0% applying updates"

They forgot:

Mage: Invisibility no longer reset aggro.

When are they going to fix the random porting?
    I hate it when I'm doing something in SW then get suddenly ported to the cemetery.

DK fix !! <3

I'm not sure when this is supposed to take effect - but I still have the same problems dropping my Earth Quake in combat and I had no less then 3 DCs last night zoning in while a fight was still in progress - along with alot of other people in the raid.

Deleted
    i'm still missing the fixing of the I-don't-have-any-visible-shoulderpads-or-helmet-equipped-when-I-log-in bug

this bug exists since (cata) releace and is really annoying!