Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Well good luck op on this. It's still listed as the eagles challenge on their website. Also the cancer debate it could 'increase the risk' for cancer due to it is processed food. More likely is it will cause a heart attack/MI or a stroke due to the cholesterol in it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    I believe that's the restaurant winning. As in, 1500 people failed. Some nice coin for them though.
    hmm... 1500x $55 :P

Quote Originally Posted by Cynon View Post
    You ever see the movie "Cool Hand Luke", when my man ate 50 eggs? Good luck...
    Eggs are a lot different than burgers. You could eat 20-30 eggs and land in hospital. My friend did.
    Good luck on your challenge OP.
    S.H.

Deleted
    as a Starter is the Eagle's Deli perfect. whats the main course

What a pitty... In Austria we didnt have such brilliant Challenges. and the Price of $55 is more than ok.

NEED CHALLENGES IN VIENNA !!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bergtau View Post
    This challenge has never been completed. I don't think it's humanly possible. That amount of food is roughly the equivalent of 1.5-2 babies.

The OP will fail miserably.
    Bergy!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldjman View Post
    Warriors viable in multiple comps? lolno. Any high rated warrior falls under the following;
    1) wintraded.
    2) very high mmr at the start of the season, so they fought their way to glad at 5 am vs 2k teams.
    3) has their connections from previous seasons carry their class.
    Also, we most certainly weren't the most op in S9. Dk's were a better warrior in every aspect. Thanks for trying though.

Deleted
    I would never be able to eat that monster, probably not even half of it.

And also, I HATE pickles, only the pickle would make me puke.

Soooo hungry after looking at the burger.

OP must have something wrong in the infomation, 12 pounds of burger PLUS 5 pounds of fries, and a pickle cant be 17 pounds of food for a challenge. Most I have seen for any challenge to be a real challenge would be some 6 pound ice cream challenge. 6-7 pounds is normally the max a human with average weight 240+.

Its not really a challenge since its humanly impossible, if i told you my challenge was to drink a gallon of ghost chilie extract over a 12 hour period, do you think that is humanly possible? Or that new pepper that is discovered that can burn paint off a car. Or even eat 10 pounds of uncooked meat.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Auralan View Post
    Only in America....
    They also have many eating challenge thing in jappan like coco's used to have a “Curry Challenge”, where if you down a mountain of 1300-2000 grams (roughly 3-4.4 POUNDS).
    *Edit* I Say used to i do not know if they still have it or not it's been about 10 years since i have been there.

ITT: One big meal = cancer.

Learn to learn people.

sounds fun, i normaly eat 3 pounds hamburger meals :P in like 10min and then i watch TV the que is NOT to drink ANYTHING and also make sure u have emptied urself quite good before u try it

Deleted
    Eating that as a once in a lifetime 'challenge' would no more raise your risk of cancer than someone who eats at Mcdonald's once/twice a week all year round. The risk from cancer through processed foods is one of longevity as opposed to a one off puke fest.

So remember that later on when you pop out for your fast food snack, just like you been doing for years now. Enjoy!

ggiiieeefff.....

Would be fun to try atleast, to bad I live in Sweden.

FC - 2234-7580-4322
    Ingame - Mille
    DS name - Groggen

Deleted
    $55 for this pile of shit that is worth $15 max? lulz

Deleted
    MMMM that looks SOOOO gooood !!!! Yum!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    I could eat the shit out of that
    War requires the sledge hammer, but will be decided by the scalpal
    Intel i5 2500k -Intel 330 180GB SSD - Saphire HD OC Edition 7870 - Gigabyte Z77-D3H Intel Z77

Deleted
    Can I get some heart disease with my Deli challenge or is that sold seperatly?

Quote Originally Posted by sharpy View Post
    They also have many eating challenge thing in jappan like coco's used to have a “Curry Challenge”, where if you down a mountain of 1300-2000 grams (roughly 3-4.4 POUNDS).
    *Edit* I Say used to i do not know if they still have it or not it's been about 10 years since i have been there.
    Then: Only in America and Japan

if it was just regular burgers one next to the other i might take a shot, but piling them like that is just *ehw*