Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Probably not. Leftovers = meal for a week though, so paying $55 for a weeks worth of food works for me. :O
    "Come, face me! Give in to your Pride! Show me your Greatness!"

mfw every day | Nujabes - Horizon

Quote Originally Posted by Resentful View Post
    Pretty much this; Even the food I'm eating right now can do it
    Probably not. Saying that food causes cancer (unless it contains very specific carcinogenic agents) is bullshit. Obviously food causes death because over 99% of people who have eaten food have died.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bergtau View Post
    Probably not. Saying that food causes cancer (unless it contains very specific carcinogenic agents) is bullshit. Obviously food causes death because over 99% of people who have eaten food have died.
    I was eating a slice of pizza <.<

We've established that the burger is repulsive.

I propose that we make this thread instead about how awesome Godzilla is.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Quote Originally Posted by Resentful View Post
    I was eating a slice of pizza <.<
    http://www.webmd.com/cancer/news/200...revents-cancer

That's also probably bullshit, but yeah. I didn't actually read the article beyond the first sentence. The point is that people say all kinds of shit about cancer saying how eating X causes cancer and whatnot when there's simply no evidence other than correlations, but correlations also show that an increase in temperature in Kansas leads to more shark attacks or something.

the most important aspect of any diet is proper intake of nutrients such as minerals vitamins and maintaining the appropriate balance of protiens/carbs fats sugars(yes sugar is infact good for you in some ways) and fats and even gasp transfats
    caloric intake is really what needs to be monitored how many calories you burn versus how many you eat a day
    balancing your diet can be as easy as simply eating less depending on how much moving around you do and ensuring you get a balance of all the aformentioned things

note certain defecines are very common nowadays and certain hunger pangs may infact be your bodies way of trying to intake more of a certain kind of nutrient in order to supplement itself for something it is lacking.

everyones body handles nutrients in diffrent ways a certain diet may be bad for one person over another. metabolism and your bodies own unique nutrient absorption of nutrients will vary from everyone around you. do not go on a fad diet

monitoring caloric intake is the best diet there is as your not starving a vital part of nutritional intake unlike certain fatkins diets and other ones.
    fat and transfats are not the problem its caloric intake
    Professor Membrane: anyone that would build a space/time object replacement device is a complete MORON "echo" Moron" "fadeing more" moron
    Invader Zim: GIR the space/time object replacement device is ready

Quote Originally Posted by Bergtau View Post
    What happened to the other 1% who ate food? Became immortal? So if I eat food I will have a 99% chance of dying? What if I DON'T eat food? I'll survive?

Every god damn thing causes cancer these days. Sooner or later, scientists will discover drinking water causes cancer and breathing air causes cancer as well. Before cancer was discovered, people die of natural causes. Now nobody dies of natural causes. Its either this disease or that shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zalmatra View Post
    the most important aspect of any diet is proper intake of nutrients such as minerals vitamins and maintaining the appropriate balance of protiens/carbs fats sugars(yes sugar is infact good for you in some ways) and fats and even gasp transfats
    caloric intake is really what needs to be monitored how many calories you burn versus how many you eat a day
    balancing your diet can be as easy as simply eating less depending on how much moving around you do and ensuring you get a balance of all the aformentioned things

note certain defecines are very common nowadays and certain hunger pangs may infact be your bodies way of trying to intake more of a certain kind of nutrient in order to supplement itself for something it is lacking.

everyones body handles nutrients in diffrent ways a certain diet may be bad for one person over another. metabolism and your bodies own unique nutrient absorption of nutrients will vary from everyone around you. do not go on a fad diet

monitoring caloric intake is the best diet there is as your not starving a vital part of nutritional intake unlike certain fatkins diets and other ones.
    fat and transfats are not the problem its caloric intake

And with all that said:

Whoever enters this challenge and succeeds deserves the heart attack they will undoubtedly receive. Seriously.

"Major League Eating"
    thats sad