Quote Originally Posted by lekein View Post
    the staff should make you immune to lava would be a cool not over-OP effect
    would be OP at neffy tho
    but yea nice idea ^^
    Warrior, getting my face smashed in because I love it

"The Perfect Raid Design Drawn by me .

Here starts the grinding again..

Deleted
    So wait quest has been added with 4.1 can you do it allready? at least some of them?

Sounds great ^^
    I'm already playing in the 4.2 ptr
    But where's Coridormi ?...

It was said last week that you need 12/12 in T11 to get the quest, I like this idea but will there be a method ( by means of maybe a BoA item) to get even the stage 1 or 2 version of the staff for my mage / priest alts?

Best questline Blizzard has ever made. Calling it.

Oh my nipples!

Deleted
    Wow, can't wait..!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarmiklol View Post
    So wait quest has been added with 4.1 can you do it allready? at least some of them?
    Quest is added in 4.2, so no, you can't do any part of it yet.

Deleted
    Blizzard has gone crazy with patch updates now that Swtor release date is closing in....I guess they will have a large content patch reserved just for that. Competition is a nice thing

Deleted
    I hate these Legendary rushes...thx god no more legendary weapons for plate dps

Deleted

?

And what about the "professions" part of the questline ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Archermit View Post
    It was said last week that you need 12/12 in T11 to get the quest, I like this idea but will there be a method ( by means of maybe a BoA item) to get even the stage 1 or 2 version of the staff for my mage / priest alts?
    Wait...wait...what? Where was that mentioned?

This quest line sounds absolutly amazing. I can not wait to be able to do at least most of this on my mage.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Juuyumi View Post
    Wait...wait...what? Where was that mentioned?
    It was said that the heros have to come victorious from the deeps of the blackwingdescent the high sky of the throne of the four winds and the shadows of the bastion of twilight.

I'm disappointed... Disregarding the quests the actual things you need to do are Shadowmourne 2.0...

25 Living Embers = prim saronites
    >
    get the branch of nordrassil = proff / BQL / sindra quests
    >
    25 cinders = shadowfrost shards
    >
    kill raggy for heart of flame = kill LK

It's not that I'm QQing I'm just kinda disappointed because being a caster I was waiting for so long for an epic quest line that's unique no matter how hard it is and now... Well... I will get it anyway for sure but still...

I bet the droprate of the shards will be fairly low, probably ~25%. Shadowmourne required the 25 primordials AND 50 shards, with a 50% - 99% in heroic, 25% - 50% in normal drop rate.
    Ulduar required 30 shards and was a ~10% drop rate, but didn't require much else. So 25% seems like a fair estimate IMO.

Lalalalaallalalalalalalalaaalala *desperate weep* lalalalalalalalala *opens eyes*

Phew.

Quote Originally Posted by Phaesimvrotos View Post
    I'm disappointed... Disregarding the quests the actual things you need to do are Shadowmourne 2.0...

25 Living Embers = prim saronites
    >
    get the branch of nordrassil = proff / BQL / sindra quests
    >
    25 cinders = shadowfrost shards
    >
    kill raggy for heart of flame = kill LK

It's not that I'm QQing I'm just kinda disappointed because being a caster I was waiting for so long for an epic quest line that's unique no matter how hard it is and now... Well... I will get it anyway for sure but still...
    Getting the branch doesnt even slightly look like the quests from shadowmourne. The 25 cinders and Embers parts are similar. You never needed to kill the lk to complete shadowmourne.

Quote Originally Posted by bigfoot1291 View Post
    I bet the droprate of the shards will be fairly low, probably ~25%. Shadowmourne required the 25 primordials AND 50 shards, with a 50% - 99% in heroic, 25% - 50% in normal drop rate.
    Ulduar required 30 shards and was a ~10% drop rate, but didn't require much else. So 25% seems like a fair estimate IMO.
    Both ulduar and icc had more bosses than firelands. That may be a reason why you only need 25 shards compared to earlier legendaries.

Whoa something tells me this is gonna be a long and painful quest line.