Page 9 of 103 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Souma View Post
    I quite like that new 2NE1 song, hadn't heard of them before it. Can't say I like that video though.
    2NE1 have some great songs if you get into them, but they never really did impress me with their MVs.

Aah! I'm going to Tokyo in August, and it seems as if there'll be an SMTOWN WORLD TOUR III held at Tokyo Dome the same day and the day after I arrive!
    SuJu, SNSD, TVQX, BoA, SHINee and more will perform, yay! I'll certainly try to get tickets! Anyone else going?
    Last edited by Litoru; 2012-07-08 at 03:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Litoru View Post
    Aah! I'm going to Tokyo in August, and it seems as if there'll be an SMTOWN WORLD TOUR III held at Tokyo Dome the same day and the day after I arrive!
    SuJu, SNSD, TVQX, BoA, SHINee and more will perform, yay! I'll certainly try to get tickets! Anyone else going?
    I went to SMTOWN in Tokyo Dome last year. I only went for BoA tbh, too bad she's a flop nowadays

Just coming off of Fate/Zero, yespls.

10+ Year Old Account
    I still find it funny that CL has a parrot on her shoulder, that's just flapping it's wings half the time haha.

i like this song for the articles

why did they collab with Akon? no one cares about him anymore since that gwen stefani song. but if JYP thinks Akon will give them the boost they need ok then..

Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    Yeah I don't really get it either.. Their previous songs have been great, I don't see why they suddenly had to change concepts.
    The MV was pretty good though, I guess.
    The MV seems quite nice, must've cost a lot, can't say much about the song though, I think it's pretty generic crap.

Also WTF is this?
    Quote Originally Posted by arceuid View Post
    i like this song for the articles

Yeah I don't really get it either.. Their previous songs have been great, I don't see why they suddenly had to change concepts.
    The MV was pretty good though, I guess.
    Wonder Party was crap as well imo. Wonder World was great though, G.N.O was my jam

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by geniebsmart View Post
    Wonder Party was crap as well imo. Wonder World was great though, G.N.O was my jam
    Wonder party was decent. Boyfriend was great. Just disliked R.E.A.L. and Like This.

i'm tired of all these k-pop girlgroups tbh, it's time for queen Lee Hyori to make a comeback and show all these wannabe's how it's done

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm surprised your go to k-pop singer is Lee Hyori. Since Fin.K.L (never listened to Fin.K.L so no idea on a good song to link, picked one at random)
    Though Lee Hyori's solo songs are pretty awesome. Love Chitty chitty bang bang.

Tired of girl groups? Why not boy groups
    NU'ESTs new song.

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    I'm surprised your go to k-pop singer is Lee Hyori. Since Fin.K.L (never listened to Fin.K.L so no idea on a good song to link, picked one at random)
    Though Lee Hyori's solo songs are pretty awesome. Love Chitty chitty bang bang.

Tired of girl groups? Why not boy groups
    NU'ESTs new song.
    LOL @ the guy with the hat in that clip, what the hell is that...

k/j-pop really is hit and miss for me, some songs I really like but I find most pretty bad. To me it feels like they focus too much on everything around it, their image, the music videos, the music itself is sort of an afterthought.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Souma View Post
    LOL @ the guy with the hat in that clip, what the hell is that...

k/j-pop really is hit and miss for me, some songs I really like but I find most pretty bad. To me it feels like they focus too much on everything around it, their image, the music videos, the music itself is sort of an afterthought.
    Korea does place a almost freakish amount of attention and importance on looks. It's a very outward appearance culture. Which can be both good and bad, really.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    I mostly listen to the Strike witches OST for my daily/weekly need of J-pop

As far as K-pop goes, I sometimes listen to SNSD

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm one of those that will watch a MV 50 times if it's good
    Not counting things like T-ARAs new song though....to long!

But things like this I could just re-watch all day.

The MV linked above is alright, can't say I like the song though.

Can anyone suggest me some songs? It can be K-pop or J-pop that doesn't really matter. I listen to SNSD sometimes and I like that new song of 2NE1, but besides that I've got pretty much nothing. I generally prefer the female groups, but I'm open to any suggestions. I tried looking through some wikipedia lists that shows all/most of the korean groups but I didn't think there'd be this many.

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    I still find it funny that CL has a parrot on her shoulder, that's just flapping it's wings half the time haha.
    It was flapping because it was losing it's balance as she kept jerking around, poor thing. :|

What are your favourite songs so far? Like, which SNSD songs do you listen to?

Here's a random song that you might like: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypit0NcNV-8 (I can get you more but I want to know if I should look for cutesy ones or not etc)
    I got bored so here are a few of my favourite songs from girl groups.

Cheers! Gonna listen to 'm asap.

I like run devil run, gee, oh! and hoot.