Page 50 of 103 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Meari View Post
    Yup. I don't really understand why they replaced the songs tbh. The Great Escape remix is great, but the Bad Girl one is pretty meh. The Mr. Taxi remix by Steve Aoki is also pretty lame. :|
    But as I understand the repackage has both versions of Mr. Taxi, so that's a nonissue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    But as I understand the repackage has both versions of Mr. Taxi, so that's a nonissue.
    Aye, + The japanese ver. of The Boys, which while not being as good as the korean, it's certainly better than the english one! ^^
    Gz on 1k!
    Ty!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah but you won't get Bad Girl and The Great Escape.

In the end though, Time Machine makes up for the lost songs by being amazing!
    True, but I usually listen to both of those songs remixed. So when I buy it it's the repackage one, no hesitation. :> I never really got into Time Machine, but that was more because when it was released I listened to the playlists on youtube instead of downloading them (before I actually had the album in my hand), and the intro was so long I just couldn't be arsed with it. Overall a great video, though. Think it's about time for a re-listen!

Edit: Playing some Osu! and damn, Cabi Song is surprisingly bad for featuring SNSD.
    Last edited by BHD; 2012-12-25 at 08:50 PM.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Play Perfume - Night Flight on the hardest difficulty, do it, I dare you! You can even put on half speed.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Challenge Accepted. Downloading!

Edit: Well damn. I think I could pull through after some practise though, the hardest part is the goddamn star-skin on the notes, can't see what I'm supposed to hit >_< Is it possible to turn of skins and play with the default one?
    Last edited by BHD; 2012-12-25 at 09:55 PM.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Challenge Accepted. Downloading!

Edit: Well damn. I think I could pull through after some practise though, the hardest part is the goddamn star-skin on the notes, can't see what I'm supposed to hit >_< Is it possible to turn of skins and play with the default one?
    Yes, you have to beat the track first though, and then you can disable all of the extra stuff.

Yeah, I know what you mean. I actually found it easier to look at the circles that tell you when to click than to try to actually find the button to click.

Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    Yes, you have to beat the track first though, and then you can disable all of the extra stuff.

Yeah, I know what you mean. I actually found it easier to look at the circles that tell you when to click than to try to actually find the button to click.
    Oh, cool. I had no idea. I'll beat it on an easier difficulty then keep practising. Really fun song to try and overcome
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Oh, cool. I had no idea. I'll beat it on an easier difficulty then keep practising. Really fun song to try and overcome
    Good luck, you'll certainly need it.

Btw, you disable all the extra stuff (after beating it) by pausing the song and hovering over the bottom of the screen, and it should give you the option to 'Ignore" X and Y.

Something.

Ow damn.. Apparently Yesasia only has the Taiwanees edition of the Gee EP. Can only find the Japanese Gee single for the rest on that site.

And for the Hoot EP. The Korean version comes with stickers, but the Japanese version has a LE with 5 extra songs.

At second thought, those songs appear on other albums as well, but I'd miss out on the stickers + the text would be in Japanese while it's a Korean album. Going for the Korean one.

---------- Post added 2012-12-25 at 11:59 PM ----------

Oh, the Japanese version does have the MV of Hoot, not that I really like Hoot though -_-

CDJapan still delivers both Gee EP and Baby Baby repackage Might order those two from there then.

---------- Post added 2012-12-26 at 12:07 AM ----------

Oh, not sure if I actually want to buy the Japanese singles. They're all as expensive as a normal album, while only having 3 versions of 1 song. or 5 dollar more for the DVD version.

10+ Year Old Account
    Owning all/some of the SNSD merchandise sounds expensive. 0.0

Something.

Ok, so I have this now in my cart

Hoot Korean edition will cost $15 and the Japanese edition will cost $33.

Difference being:
    Korean: Sticker + random photocard
    Japanese: 5 more songs (that I already have in the normal album) and the MV of Hoot. (Still all Korean, non Japanese only the text on the cover/booklet)

What would you choose and why?

Also I'm not sure about the Genie single (2nd on the list). The only thing I'd miss out on is the "Genie (without main vocal)". I'm not sure if that's worth $15 atm while I could spend that money on the Hoot EP.

---------- Post added 2012-12-26 at 12:28 AM ----------

Wish Anak and/or Badhairday would be here now. They're always full of good advice.

Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    Owning all/some of the SNSD merchandise sounds expensive. 0.0
    http://i.imgur.com/fijjq.png

Inside the boxes would be what I'd own if I would buy that whole list

I'd get the Korean Hoot. You're probably never going to watch the MV anyway (since you might as well do it on YouTube or any other high quality streaming site)
    Ye, sounds like the best plan. + I don't really like Hoot.

-edit- Still not really sure about the Japanese Genie single. I know it's only $15 and on that order it's almost nothing, but still, it's only 1 song I'd miss out on... On the other hand, owning everything also gives a nice feeling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Snow, how much money would that be if you bought all of the stuff in the boxes?

Something.

$396,76

But that includes a lot of special editions. If you don't care about goodies you can easily subtract $100 from that.

---------- Post added 2012-12-26 at 01:09 AM ----------

+ Another $20 for the Gee EP.

The new shipment will be $175 (http://i.imgur.com/aovRr.png + Hoot EP)

---------- Post added 2012-12-26 at 01:23 AM ----------

Just ordered Gee EP + Baby Baby repackage from CDJapan. Now to convince myself to spent €135,50 on Yesasia.
    Last edited by Asmekiel; 2012-12-26 at 12:27 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Snow, you spend too much money on SNSD. Don't make yourself broke!

That's a lot of money, but why the hell would you want to subtracted $100 and the goodies?! The goodies are why you buy albums and stuff, imo.

Also, goodies is a weird word.

Something.

I didn't make up the word. For example, you can buy the Girls & Peace normal album for $37.25 or the deluxe limited edition for $93.49 or the normal limited edition for $49.99.

---------- Post added 2012-12-26 at 01:37 AM ----------

Oh, I won't be broke. I earned €450 last month alone. So even in Dollars I spend less than my income in Euro.
    Next month will be more expensive, that'll be the tour DVD month

10+ Year Old Account
    I know you didn't make up the word. I was just commenting on some of the words that's common in the English language that sound strange.

Oh, I thought you no longer had a job or something, so I was worried you were using the last of your money or something on SNSD stuff, which could be harmful. xD

Something.

It was Badhairday.. maybe I should shorten that to Bad (sounds a little strange) or Hair (but why would you use the middle of a name) or Day (which is silly, since even I wouldn't associate Day with Badhairday)... BHD ?

Anyway, it was Badhairday that mentioned always being low on money.

---------- Post added 2012-12-26 at 02:07 AM ----------

I thought this might be interesting

http://enewsworld.mnet.com/enews/contents.asp?idx=24821

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah, well, I get confused with the similar avatars, the ever-changing avatars, and my constant lack of sleep.

I like Day, BHD sounds weird, Bad sounds like he's (she?) is a bad person, and Hair sounds like a bad Musical.

Something.

Similar That's Yoona, not Yuri.

Not sure though. Let him choose