Page 67 of 103 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Meari View Post
    SNSD just had their comeback stage on M Countdown:

[video=youtube;RUd0b8rsrYY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUd0b8rsrYY&sns=tw[video]
    I love everything about this comeback. The dance, the song, the styling.. everything!
    Wow

This one is a lot better than the one you linked yesterday, my god. The filming is a lot better, it's probably because of that, we see them more often and there's less camera change even so, it's a lot better.

Also, Taeyeon really stands out a lot when she sings alone now, like Jessica, she's pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by PantsDePeon View Post
    One of the members wore a similar hat in the I GOT A BOY MV but it was covered up. Regardless, I also agree with what vaztes said.
    Yeah, it's ridiculous BS, but what can you do...

It's for the "fans". <-<

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems to be a rumour going around that Trinity from Glam used to be a Leeteuk sasaeng, and that it's related to why she left Glam. Sounds like horseshit to me, though. She didn't get a single line in xxo and I didn't even notice that she was gone until anak mentioned that they were only four now.. I'd say leaving could be good for her, to show her talents elsewhere where she gets more spotlight.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Seems to be a rumour going around that Trinity from Glam used to be a Leeteuk sasaeng, and that it's related to why she left Glam. Sounds like horseshit to me, though. She didn't get a single line in xxo and I didn't even notice that she was gone until anak mentioned that they were only four now.. I'd say leaving could be good for her, to show her talents elsewhere where she gets more spotlight.
    A what?

Wow, why even have a 5 girls group when 1 doesn't even get a line.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty much a stalker, sasaeng are overly zealous fans who dedicate their entire existence to following around artists they like. Invading their privacy. In this case, according to rumours, Leeteuk. Very much looked down upon from what I've heard about them.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Yup. Sasaengs aren't just over zealous fans though, they're pretty much mentally challenged...
    Like they will pay hundreds of dollars to hire a taxi for a day to follow around which ever idol they have an obsession with, some of them get their money through randomly prostituting them selves. At least the girls. They've also been known to pay (or try to pay) private investigators to sneak into rooms and steal things. I saw some interview with some sasaengs and related people once and an investigator said he once turned down someone who offered to pay him to steal Onews underwear...It's pretty crazy. I feel most of them should be in an institution tbh from what I've heard about them.

No comment on if she was or wasn't though, if she was I can understand why she's no longer in GLAM...xD

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Yup. Sasaengs aren't just over zealous fans though, they're pretty much mentally challenged...
    Like they will pay hundreds of dollars to hire a taxi for a day to follow around which ever idol they have an obsession with, some of them get their money through randomly prostituting them selves. At least the girls. They've also been known to pay (or try to pay) private investigators to sneak into rooms and steal things. I saw some interview with some sasaengs and related people once and an investigator said he once turned down someone who offered to pay him to steal Onews underwear...It's pretty crazy. I feel most of them should be in an institution tbh from what I've heard about them.

No comment on if she was or wasn't though, if she was I can understand why she's no longer in GLAM...xD
    Ok.. those people are weird, really weird.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh god dammit! Trinity was the blonde one. She's the one I remembered most from XXO...

---------- Post added 2013-01-03 at 11:43 PM ----------

She was actually who I'd decided was my favorite member due to mostly to her dancing and the way her hair movies at 2:53 and onwards. I thought she looked pretty cool there, at least until I learn more about the members xD Then it might be different xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh god dammit! Trinity was the blonde one. She's the one I remembered most from XXO...
    Haha, tough luck The ones I remembered the most from XXO were Miso and Zinni. I wasn't sure if Jiyeon and Dahee were the same person or not at first.. I guess that could be why I didn't pick up on the fact that they were lacking a member in "I Like That". D: So much for paying attention to videos, even when watching them a lot. (seriously, XXO is awesome)
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    She seems to have been their groups Yoona though, not many lines but always centre in the MV

I need some Japanese rap, only japanese spoken for a language learning project. What are some good J - rap songs/bands?

10+ Year Old Account
    She seems to have been their groups Yoona though, not many lines but always centre in the MV
    But there's a difference between having 0 lines and having a few!
    Quote Originally Posted by mechleader View Post
    I need some Japanese rap, only japanese spoken for a language learning project. What are some good J - rap songs/bands?
    I don't know about Jrap alone, but the hardcore band Maximum The Hormone's vocalist raps quite a lot in their music. Maybe you can find what you're looking for there.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Quote Originally Posted by mechleader View Post
    meh.. All the japanese stuff I remember is either produced by a japanese guy or they sing in english and japanese in the same song.

This is korean though, not sure if that would help..
    Last edited by Grimsolution; 2013-01-03 at 04:24 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't know any J-Rap at all, the only person who might in this thread that I know of would be maybe Meari, he listens to a fair bit of J-pop

I don't know any j-rap at all either. I only know korean.

First thing i saw when i searched for it in youtube.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimsolution View Post
    This, this is really good.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimsolution View Post
    meh.. All the japanese stuff I remember is either produced by a japanese guy or they sing in english and japanese in the same song.

Wait wait wait wait wait.... Gary is a rapper? Holy crap I had no clue ... He's one of the Running Man folks, I love the show but I had no idea he was a rapper too.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Girls’ Generation will be holding a virtual concert through Naver Music.

The ‘Girls’ Generation V Concert‘ will take place on January 5th at 8PM KST on the M-Stage at Seoul’s Gangnam Station. The ‘V Concert’ stands for ‘virtual concert’, and will be a concert presented through realistic holograms. SM Entertainment revealed they will be holding many virtual concerts all over the world in the future."

http://www.allkpop.com/2013/01/girls...gh-naver-music

If it's well done this could be so, so awesome!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    "Girls’ Generation will be holding a virtual concert through Naver Music.

The ‘Girls’ Generation V Concert‘ will take place on January 5th at 8PM KST on the M-Stage at Seoul’s Gangnam Station. The ‘V Concert’ stands for ‘virtual concert’, and will be a concert presented through realistic holograms. SM Entertainment revealed they will be holding many virtual concerts all over the world in the future."

http://www.allkpop.com/2013/01/girls...gh-naver-music

If it's well done this could be so, so awesome!
    Kinda confused, so they will be in a "radio booth" nearby recording but there will be realistic holograms...what? They could just steam live performance or something instead? Confused but interesting, might be awesome if done right as you said and makes it possible for us to kinda assist a "live" performance

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by raddry View Post
    Kinda confused, so they will be in a "radio booth" nearby recording but there will be realistic holograms...what? They could just steam live performance or something instead? Confused but interesting, might be awesome if done right as you said and makes it possible for us to kinda assist a "live" performance
    I'd assume it would be something like a Gorillaz performance, but I have no idea how they would make holograms for a dance like IGAB where they're moving in between each other and stuff, without making it look very messy and hard to see. Anyhow, I'm very excited to see how this turns out
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Wonder if it's the same technique as they used with 2pac few months ago.
    I'm going to wait till Saturday, hopefully watch it and then try to form an opinion about it.