Page 7 of 103 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Did you ever watch any of the variety shows I gave you the names of Migari?
    You should watch Invincible youth imo, so addicted to it hehe.

Here's a game they've played a couple of times; basically everything they say is a lie.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    I watched a few Star Golden Bell, but I haven't seen Invicible Youth yet. I'm currently watching Rooftop Prince, it's okay so far but nothing amazing. I'll give it a few more episodes and if I don't like it I'll give Invicible Youth a go!
    Ah cool, yea SGB is awesome.

I think I linked you this in parts before, but just found it in a full upload. here
    Also Running man, family outing and Strong heart. Those three + IY= my favourite shows

I've never actually heard of Rooftop prince. K dramas are on my list of things to do, but after I finish all the variety shows I have left to watch lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh yay! Been waiting for it
    Sounds good!
    I'm gonna miss Kahi from After School though. My favourite members were Kahi and Nana, which is what made After school red so awesome!

---------- Post added 2012-06-19 at 11:38 PM ----------

Oh! Apparently SNSD as well as many other idols are going to be in the 100th episode of running man. Gonna be good.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sheffield View Post
    being Korean, it's baffling to see non-koreans into K-Pop.. do you guys even know what they are saying?

i, in no way shape or form, am suggesting K-POP is ONLY for koreans.. it's just very interesting to see

what about it do you enjoy? the beats? the dancing/choreography? the cute asian girls?
    No need to understand the language to love it. I've been listening to english songs way before I know english. Later started to watch anime with english subtitles and got to love their openings/endings without being able to translate a single sentence.
    Same with any human perception. I don't know what is this but tastes/sounds/smells/looks good.
    To answer more accurately its probably the beats and their voices. If it isn't just music but video with girls, I like them too.

10+ Year Old Account
    ^^

I listen to Japanese music also. I have quite a few EDM songs in languages like Swedish or French. To me it's a bit more about the emotion and feeling I get from the song. Not being able to understand it can diminish the meaning, but I honestly listen to most K-Pop simply for the energetic, upbeat, and catchy-ness. I have lots of music for many emotional ranges, but K-Pop is my go to for just being happy and energetic really. Also dear god I love these girls. <3 Hyorin so much.

Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    I liked her after Steins;Gate, but when I played Saya no Uta, I loved her.

I had it in my old sig, but damn I can't get enough.

For me Jpop and Kpop are no better than Justin Bieber artistically. Not worth listening too.

That being said, I wouldn't mind putting on some Girls Generation vids, muting them, and busting out some lube...

...WHAT? I'm sure more than a good portion of the western guys listening to this bilge just do it for material for the spank bank!

10+ Year Old Account
    This is my second favourite group, after SNSD. So got to disagree with you there atsawin, I like the music :>

EDIT:
    LOL just found this. So strange.
    Last edited by Anakso; 2012-06-20 at 10:17 AM.

Ah, but you didn't deny it's also ammo for the spank bank! J'ACCUSE!

This song is so soothing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd never heard of Gang Kiz before
    But yea their new song is all right

Super Junior come back set for July 1st! Yay! So close

The Queen of JPop Namie Amuro will release a new album next week. Quite excited as she is the only thing that keeps Jpop exciting nowadays

10+ Year Old Account
    hehe awesome, secret are cool but gotta say I'm more excited for the new SuJu album

That infinite performance is awesome too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sistar summer album the 28th. Can't contain the excitement.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    Nice! I used to love Jpop (mostly Namie Amuro and Aymui Hamasaki) but it's impossible to find anything decent on YouTube nowadays with Japan and their copyrights.
    Definitely! I looked when this first came out and no video, now a recent all kpop article made me look again and still the only version up is half of the song :<
    This:

Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    Sistar summer album the 28th. Can't contain the excitement.
    A new sistar album! Sweet. I hope it's more like their older songs though and not like their last album. Wasn't a big fan of alone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, Sistar I'm a bit more excited about (Though speaking of secret, when was their last song? Don't follow them much apart from sunhwa on Invincible Youth lol)

Watch out, it's classic Jpop! ... And aweful dancing!

Quote Originally Posted by Litoru View Post
    Watch out, it's classic Jpop! ... And aweful dancing!
    Oh gosh Gackt, I remember way back when I used to really like this song.

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Oh gosh Gackt, I remember way back when I used to really like this song.

*snip*
    Ah, another case of his aweful dancing skills lol. And when I listen to Gackt, I get flashbacks from when I lvled in Zangarmarsh in TBC :P There's a few songs I really enjoy by him though, it's not all crap.

Stupid JE removing all the vidoes from youtube >_< Ugh, bad quality.

NEWS

KAT-TUN (with Jin <3)

This is more Jrock buuut

AnCafe ftw!

Not Jrock but... just awesome music and amazing lyrics