Page 74 of 103 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I was the one who asked about the shirts. TY. I've never heard of that etsy site before. Least there is a secondary option on the shirts if i feel wierd about the " I Got A Boy" part. Being I'm a guy and all.
    Last edited by PantsDePeon; 2013-01-10 at 12:07 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PantsDePeon View Post
    I was the one who asked about the shirts. TY. I've never heard of that etsy site before. Least there is a secondary option on the shirts if i feel wierd about the " I Got A Boy" part. Being I'm a guy and all.
    Hehe, nothing wrong with that!

I would be filled with pride by wearing that t shirt. Something like that.

I'm going to get one without the "I Got A Boy" part. Probably nobody around here knows where it's form anyway

I'm actually stuck choosing between the Jessica and Tiffany designs. Could always get both.

10+ Year Old Account
    Woohoo my stuff finally came!

This pen in the Complete video collection is so cool too. I thought it would have a picture of a member on the pen but it actually projects an image out of the pen onto a wall like a flash light
    There is a button on the pen and the light comes out the end hehe

Not entirely sure what this smart phone earphone jack is for...it goes into my Iphones earphone plug in but then just sits there xD

Deleted
    I'm actually stuck choosing between the Jessica and Tiffany designs. Could always get both.
    Well, I prefer Jessica over the other members, so I won't give my opinion on it...

Go Jessica!

Also, god, you guys buy all this cool stuff and I don't buy anything. :c

I'm too scared to buy over seas(?) stuff lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Woohoo my stuff finally came!

This pen in the Complete video collection is so cool too. I thought it would have a picture of a member on the pen but it actually projects an image out of the pen onto a wall like a flash light
    There is a button on the pen and the light comes out the end hehe

Not entirely sure what this smart phone earphone jack is for...it goes into my Iphones earphone plug in but then just sits there xD
    Pictures!! This is worthless without pictures.

I finally ordered as you can see a few posts back

---------- Post added 2013-01-10 at 01:51 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Also, god, you guys buy all this cool stuff and I don't buy anything. :c

I'm too scared to buy over seas(?) stuff lol.
    Paypal? If you for whatever reason don't get the goods, you can get your money back.
    But if you buy from a renowned store there's a 99.99% chance you get what you ordered.
    Last edited by Asmekiel; 2013-01-10 at 01:01 AM. Reason: Too many words

10+ Year Old Account
    Etsy is a website for ppl to sell custom made goods, so not too many people know of it. I'm still thinking of getting a colored one of Taeyeon l, so maybe I'll get the I got a boy for the hell of it, even if I am a guy lol.

@ Asmekiel
    Dunno if it is official, friend found a big kpop shop in Shibuya while I was visiting my host family so she grabbed me it

10+ Year Old Account
    I found a j/k-pop internet radio "Xamfm", they played this among other interesting things (first boy k-pop i actually enjoy listening):

On current topic : I was trying to find some goodies from Perfume... google searches are hard to come by considering the name of the band... The few things i found would be weird for a guy to wear fml. Some mini figurines (key chain etc.) would be so awesome.

Off topic : I was just wondering, with all these female avatars, who is actually a guy/girl in here?
    Last edited by Kagdar; 2013-01-10 at 03:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    Etsy is a website for ppl to sell custom made goods, so not too many people know of it. I'm still thinking of getting a colored one of Taeyeon l, so maybe I'll get the I got a boy for the hell of it, even if I am a guy lol.
    I was reading the reddit post, that was posted earlier, that it is only done in white because of the limited amount of screens the person has. I could be wrong though unless you specifically ask for it before you completely checkout.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagdar View Post
    Off topic : I was just wondering, with all these female avatars, who is actually a guy/girl in here?
    I get the feeling that we're all male in here ;o At least I am!

Not sure, but I'm either going for the Yoona or IGAB t-shirt. I want both buuut.. I shouldn't.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    I was reading the reddit post, that was posted earlier, that it is only done in white because of the limited amount of screens the person has. I could be wrong though unless you specifically ask for it before you completely checkout.
    Only the logo is done in white, the actual color of the shit you can specify in the comment before you checkout/order. Colors are blue, pink, red, green, maroon, navy and light blue.

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought Migari was a girl for a good 2 months after I first met him xD

But yea I think we're all guys. I have managed to convert two girls on this site into K-popers (Aveline and Rivellana), they have K-pop avatars but Aveline disappeared, then reappeared for a day then disappeared again, and Riv has never posted in this thread. But if you see her around she has Hyuna as an avatar and 4minute as her sig. I never get to talk to Riv anymore anyway because she comes on while I sleep! :<

Pictures of my stuff incoming Asme
    When I get around to it, making dinner now.

There are to many awesome SNSD shirts...can't for the life of me decide which one or ones to buy and I don't want to spend $100 on shirts xD
    Last edited by Anakso; 2013-01-10 at 09:58 AM.

Ye. was thinking about getting only the Yuri one without the IGAB text, but now I actually think about getting the group one too for room decoration.
    Just wondering if that one also comes in black and with text, I don't see those options, should mail him about that.

Just got my Oh! (Japanese) and Flower Power singles Just need to pay an additional €19.09 import taxes though... That's like 60% of what I payed including shipping.

Aveline came back for a day before Christmas, but that day her boyfriend came back also.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    Ye. was thinking about getting only the Yuri one without the IGAB text, but now I actually think about getting the group one too for room decoration.
    Just wondering if that one also comes in black and with text, I don't see those options, should mail him about that.

Just got my Oh! (Japanese) and Flower Power singles Just need to pay an additional €19.09 import taxes though... That's like 60% of what I payed including shipping.

Aveline came back for a day before Christmas, but that day her boyfriend came back also.
    The etsy ones? Those are by default all black + white ink (logo)

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice! No idea if I'll bother with singles, but I do want both original and repckages of albums. Aye, the import tax is incredibly expensive. I've only ordered from USA before and I never got any such tax then, EU must have something against Asia.

Seems like you can just write in the notes of your order which color you want for the t-shirt.
    Colors are blue, pink, red, green, maroon, navy and light blue.
    ^from Kurdiern a few posts above

Beat me to it p: But wha, are the member shirts only in black? I think I read in the thread on reddit that you could specify the color in the notes, but maybe I confused it with the IGAB ones.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    The etsy ones? Those are by default all black + white ink (logo)
    This one also?
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/11876524...got-a-boy-2013

I know the individual ones are, but this one confused me, since there's also not the option for with text.

---------- Post added 2013-01-10 at 11:54 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Nice! No idea if I'll bother with singles, but I do want both original and repckages of albums. Aye, the import tax is incredibly expensive. I've only ordered from USA before and I never got any such tax then, EU must have something against Asia.
    The other 3 packages I got were just sent through without a problem, but those looked as if there was a shirt or sweater in it, those big envelopes.
    This one came in an actual box, so that might be it.

I just bought the singles to have a complete collection. Flower Power single has Beep Beep on it, which I'm not sure is on another CD.
    Last edited by Asmekiel; 2013-01-10 at 10:57 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://imgur.com/CpS2Z,QFTAA,gTelc,eDK6G,JBd4Q

My stuff that just came
    5 images total

Only single I bought was flower power. Don't want to buy everything just everything I need to to have everything, Flower Power had two tracks on it not on their other albums so I bought it

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    http://imgur.com/CpS2Z,QFTAA,gTelc,eDK6G,JBd4Q

My stuff that just came
    5 images total

Only single I bought was flower power. Don't want to buy everything just everything I need to to have everything, Flower Power had two tracks on it not on their other albums so I bought it
    Oh right, also the smashup forgot about that one already.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    The other 3 packages I got were just sent through without a problem, but those looked as if there was a shirt or sweater in it, those big envelopes.
    This one came in an actual box, so that might be it.

I just bought the singles to have a complete collection. Flower Power single has Beep Beep on it, which I'm not sure is on another CD.
    Oh, right. Yeah, the one I had to pay tax for came in a box too, whereas the ones from USA has been clothes or just 1-2 CDs in small packages so I guess that could be it. Size didn't occur to me as a factor in it.

I didn't bother to read to carefully on the tracklist for Girls & Peace when I first got it since I didn't know the songs beforehand.. never realized Beep Beep wasn't on it even when I listened through the album. Shame on me! I guess Flower Power will be the first single I buy in about 10 years.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt