Page 32 of 103 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ooh, interesting, out of the 4minute songs I've heard none (apart from volume up) is amongst the ones you listed. I'll definitely check those out
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Those are some of my favorites!
    Most of my favourite 4minute songs, except for volume up, don't have MVs so I'd assume you've not heard most of them

I want to watch some more Gayoon variety shows, but the problem is she isn't really in many. (Only one I've seen her in was Chuseok sweet girl special which had every member of 4minute in it, except kinda not Hyuna since she was only in the first part, but it also had like 20 something girl group members in it so didn't see her much)

Hyuna was awesome in Invible youth though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Those are some of my favorites!
    Most of my favourite 4minute songs, except for volume up, don't have MVs so I'd assume you've not heard most of them

I want to watch some more Gayoon variety shows, but the problem is she isn't really in many. (Only one I've seen her in was Chuseok sweet girl special which had every member of 4minute in it, except kinda not Hyuna since she was only in the first part, but it also had like 20 something girl group members in it so didn't see her much)

Hyuna was awesome in Invible youth though.
    [video=youtube;wuxyXefdWgU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuxyXefdWgU[video]
    Hilarious stuff Saw a video of Hyuna imitating Pikachu a while ago and it was spot on! Funny seeing how a lot of the comments on Oppa Is Just My Style are about how people think she sounds like pikachu in it. ^^

Listened through the songs you listed and I really like everyone but "I'm Ok". It's good too, but not as good as the rest.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea, they're great. They don't really have many songs like I'm ok, but I love that song!

Listen to more songs by them!
    Here's one:Hide and seek

10+ Year Old Account
    I will! Now that I know that there really are good songs by them out there, it's hunting time
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

It's long but well worth the watch. Very funny, (this is where I found out about it heh)

Also in looking for that I found this and thought it was pretty awesome, Strong Hearts way of saying good bye to Leeteuk Subs are a bit missing at the beginning but they're there for the important bits.
    Hilarious videos thanks for linking I was searching for the name of that show for some time already. Made me find this:

Maybe it's just me but I find the scarf "kissing scene" and the "romantic" phrases afterwards just hilarious. If it wasn't because of the fact that I watched it very late at night, I would probably roll on the floor laughing. Instead I almost suffocated myself trying to hold the laughter Hope you like it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hehe I've seen that one before
    Could have asked me for the name of the show!
    I've seen every strong heart episode with an SNSD member in it apart from some of the newer ones (with the new hosts) Mosty havn't seen some of the newer ones because it used to be a lot easier to find Strong Heart episodes on youtube but now youtubes removing them all

Otherwise I'd link you some really good ones, Strong hearts one of my favorite shows because the stories are always so interesting!

I will hunt for some of the awesome strong heart clips I've seen, but for now I'll just link you this, from one of my other favourite shows which unfortunately is finished now. I've seen every episode with more than one SNSD member in it (Sunny was a regular on it for a bit iirc so didn't see them all) Very funny show!

It's long but worth it xD

10+ Year Old Account
    It's long but worth it xD
    Sure was!

I was going to contribute with a video but it seems like youtube has blocked every single variety show video I've saved.. >_<
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    That's not the best SGB episode imo but it's the easiest to link.

If you want to watch more shows and have some time on your hands.
    Here is my favorite SGB episode but it's split into 8 parts so you'll have to find the others through the suggested videos xD

Here's one of my favourite one offs of SNSDs shows.

And here's another strong heart clip, shorter than the others I just linked xD
    First story is funny, second one is sad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Time is the only thing I have a lot of these days, so it's all good. Cheers for linking, I'll have something to do tonight when I'm done with like 18 hours of lotr behind the scenes!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Heh thanks for the links, I actually saw that SGB episode as well as the Idol Special. I think there was once full episode with even awesome quality but it had a lot of views so probably taken down. It was one of the first variety show I saw with the girls and is one of my favorites. Also saw the Intimate note ^^ The Strong Heart you linked is the only one I didn't see from what you linked so I'll check it later, thanks

I know that nowadays they're in Japan and all but aren't there any more recent shows with them really? They most recent I could find was maybe April/May 2012 but that was 1, most of them are really old.

10+ Year Old Account
    Already seen the SGB episode too, but it's fun enough to watch again. I'll get to the others ones soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Meari View Post
    Have some Crayon Pop too!

[video=youtube;e-f_7e5_fgQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-f_7e5_fgQ&feature=plcp[video]
    Yay, more to watch! :3

And.. I just have to repost the video you linked because the choreography is so funny.. (A)

Edit: I just found out that a Grand Master Pet Tamer of Pandaria is named.. Hyuna!
    Last edited by BHD; 2012-11-19 at 12:34 PM. Reason: possible kpop reference in WoW
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    I won't touch that link, I want the full experience when I put the disc in my stereo. :3 Watching music videos doesn't count!

I can't wait! It'll probably take a while before the album arrives, though. :/
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    I usually do the same, but for some unexplainable reason I just feel the need to buy the album before listening when it comes to my favorite arists/groups. D:

Depending on how long the shipping takes I might cave in and listen to it online, it's SNSD after all!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    I couldn't wait for the shipping..takes like 2-3 weeks from yesasia. Damn waiting that long!

I ordered the super special version so when it comes I'll have enough awesome stuff to look at anyway hehe.

10+ Year Old Account
    I couldn't wait for the shipping..takes like 2-3 weeks from yesasia. Damn waiting that long!

I ordered the super special version so when it comes I'll have enough awesome stuff to look at anyway hehe.
    I ordered the same one, so I might just end up listening to it beforehand after all.. and then enjoy the hell out of all the awesome stuff you get. Apart from the make-up thingy you get. Haven't worn make-up since my "emo" days. And being a guy I gets that more than most! ^^
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Hehe I'm not going to use the make up either, I find it random it comes with make up! Just because they're girls doesn't mean we are!

10+ Year Old Account
    Hehe I'm not going to use the make up either, I find it random it comes with make up! Just because they're girls doesn't mean we are!
    Precisely! I find it odd that both snsd and suju seems to target girls (suju in their songs rather than merchandise stuff). What are guys in South Korea listening to?!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Ah Meari thanks for the link I won't be able to buy the album anyway ( or anytime soon ) so I would rely on YouTube anyway, so thanks for that, gonna listen to it and tell you guys what I think later .