Page 45 of 103 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Taeyeon was in season one. She was paired with an older and overweight comedian. What made WGM so good imo was how cute Seohyun and Yognhwa were together, the awkward moments in the beginning and things like that, in Taeyeons case that never happened because I'm fairly certain there was zero mutual attraction there xD

Also Yonghwa went on other shows and said he loves Seohyun at least 3 times, that I know of, which is cute xD
    I think in addition to the awkward moments, what made Seohyun and Yognhwa so good was just how strange Seoyun is and how suave (if that's the right word) Yonghwa is xD Couldn't have picked a better couple for the show! xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Paired with an older and overweight comedian? I can't wait to watch this! x)

The episodes I've seen with Seohyun and Yonghwa was really cute. Especially when they went shopping for clothes for Seohyun and Yonghwa kept telling her to get jeopard-like clothes, haha. I think I saw a short bit of something where Yonghwa was asked which girl he liked between X and Y, and he answered "Seohyun" who wasn't any of the alternatives!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Any punishment? Oh boy.. :3

Completely unrelevant to the current "discussion":
    Another music-related thread made me remember about when I first came in contact with kpop, and I got curious about what others experience was like.

So, guys of the j-pop - k-pop thread, how did you first get in contact with what you're listening to? What was the first band/artist? What did listen to before, and do you still listen to other genres?

Maybe I should post my own experience.. duh!

While I've watched anime for quite a few years, I didn't really pay attention to the songs in intros/outros apart from a select few, so I won't count that. I was in the "What are you currently listening to?"-thread and noticed a few people talking about "SNSD", "GG", or "Girls' Generation". Little did I know that it was all the same group. Since most people just post what they're listening to and leave for a while, I didn't get any description of what SNSD was. And for some reason I didn't google it either. Then, someone posted a picture of SNSD from their Gee-era and I just had to check out their music. So yeah, I first checked out their music thanks to their appealing faces and from the moment I heard Gee and Oh! I slowly began to leave the metal-music behind and jump into the sea of kpop! I still listen to some metal occasionally, but it's 98% kpop in my hears these days.
    I got into K/J-pop because of Ana.

The first song that was kpop that I listened to was Gee (I don't remember if it was from Ana's sig, or if someone said something in a thread, I dunno), and I was like "lololol this so bad", but then I watched it again, and then another time, until I had watched it for nearly half an hour, so I looked at my recommended and click the first SNSD song on there, which happened to be Paparazzi, and then I just got hooked from there.

Also, damn, you guys have been busy the past few days.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Haha, Yonghwa and Seohyun are honestly the best couple xD

And have you ever heard the banmal song? That's really cute too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    I got into K/J-pop because of Ana.

The first song that was kpop that I listened to was Gee (I don't remember if it was from Ana's sig, or if someone said something in a thread, I dunno), and I was like "lololol this so bad", but then I watched it again, and then another time, until I had watched it for nearly half an hour, so I looked at my recommended and click the first SNSD song on there, which happened to be Paparazzi, and then I just got hooked from there.

Also, damn, you guys have been busy the past few days.
    Hehe, Anakso sure is busy with spreading the kpop love to fellow mmo-c members! Awesome.

Yeah, this thread kinda has bursts of activeness and then slows down for while, then repeats the burst ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Haha, Yonghwa and Seohyun are honestly the best couple xD

[video=youtube;-M23ObpDaN0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-M23ObpDaN0[video]

And have you ever heard the banmal song? That's really cute too.
    Sure are! Love the teasing, and asking if the girl is in a "pack" sounds hilarious. x)

I don't think I've heard that song, no. I'll check it out

Edit: Damn, the cuteness!
    Last edited by BHD; 2012-12-23 at 03:18 PM.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Since we're talking about this now, what show is this?
    http://youtu.be/pXQX94QsRTs?t=1m7s

This isn't new or anything, but I recently discovered them through EYK.
    And damn. I love this song.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post

Since we're talking about this now, what show is this?
    http://youtu.be/pXQX94QsRTs?t=1m7s
    Not sure which one you meant, the first one is Family Outing 2 which has Yoona as a regular cast memeber. Not seen much of F02 though I think the first one was better.

The Sooyoung clip you linked, I think is from Night Star. Didn't you watch Night Star though, or did you just watch one episode or was that someone else xD They were in at least two episodes of Night Star.

Not sure which one you meant, the first one is Family Outing 2 which has Yoona as a regular cast memeber. Not seen much of F02 though I think the first one was better.

The Sooyoung clip you linked, I think is from Night Star. Didn't you watch Night Star though, or did you just watch one episode or was that someone else xD They were in at least two episodes of Night Star.
    Was talking about Sooyoung ye, Yoona/Taecyeon even mentions Family Outing in the intro

Never watched Night Star before, but at a quick glance, the background is the same. Thanks
    Imitating Sooyoung is best Sooyoung

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Litoru View Post
    This isn't new or anything, but I recently discovered them through EYK.
    And damn. I love this song.

[video=youtube;k5SE5Ds8d9w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5SE5Ds8d9w[video]
    Damn, that's a really nice song. Thanks for sharing
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm, must have been Majad that watched Night Star
    Good show, I think Migari might have even seen a bit because Onew is in it xD

---------- Post added 2012-12-24 at 08:23 AM ----------

They released more teaser images, these ones are better for a lot of members imo
    Taeyeons new one looks really good! No stupid hair!

10+ Year Old Account
    I can only see the ones I saw this morning.. but maybe you meant those! Second picture of Sunny and Taeyeon are HUGE improvements.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Taeyeon's and Sunny's new pictures are definitely an improvement over the first, Yuri's however isn't

10+ Year Old Account
    Yoonas and Tiffanys are better too imo, and Jessicas is better just because she's closer to the camera this time

10+ Year Old Account
    True, true. But Sunny's and Taeyeon's were big improvements! They sure like messing with Sunny's hair.. short, short blonde, short blonde with a different style, short blonde with purple, short blonde with green..!

By the way, I recently discovered this game called "Osu!", no idea how old it actually is. It's a music game, kinda like guitar hero but you only use your mouse, and the gameplay is.. different. Anyway, it's incredibly fun to play kpop songs on. It's free, and the "beatmaps" are all created by other members. Anyone who likes to mash LBM like mad should definitely try it out
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Spamspamspam LMB, I was born for that.

http://osu.ppy.sh/
    Haha Sadly no one's made any songs with f(x) or SHINee, and only 2 with Super Junior and 1 with TVXQ. But there's at least 5ish songs with SNSD and both Gee and Oh! are incredibly fun to play. I've lost count on how many time I've played Gangnam Style.. ^^
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Some songs I just found that I've never heard before, most new but some old.

Old Christmas song with 4minute and Mario
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rET24WLL89Y

New C-real Song. Danger Girl
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjT58WX8c7c

Lee Seung Gi - Invite. Never really listened to him but feel I should since he is the main reason Strong Heart was so awesome.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WcmA-KmnB8

A-Jax - 2MYX. I kind of dismissed them with their last song, figured they were just another new group that would fade away but here they are again, and they're pretty good.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4hQhRQw4VY

Ailee Christmas song
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ha3RwFjOg7Q

New Sunny Hill song
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkmSxGCGW8Y

And this last one isn't new to me but don't think I've ever linked Fiestar here before, they're previous songs were all good but their newest song (not that new anymore) is really good. Had it on repeat quite a bit

Enjoy anyone who's not seen some of those before

The latest map has BoA and Perfume and #277 has PSY

This has to be the best version of Gangnamy Style.

10+ Year Old Account
    -list with probably lots of awesome music-
    Enjoy anyone who's not seen some of those before
    We celebrate christmas with presents and stuff on the 24th here so I'll check it out when santa's gone! ^.^
    The latest map has BoA and Perfume and #277 has PSY

This has to be the best version of Gangnamy Style.
    [video=youtube;7M3fNVzNX3E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7M3fNVzNX3E[video]
    Oh my, gotta download asap. Checking that video out later along with Anakso's \o/
    Cave Cave Deus Videt