Page 81 of 103 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I guess we'll see. ^^ Hopefully they'll get some rest before it's time for their japanese tour.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh right forgot about their upcoming Japanese tour, that starts soon so this probably was their goodbye show then since they had to end before they stopped winning since they'll be winning a few more weeks yet

---------- Post added 2013-01-27 at 07:22 PM ----------

I so so so so recommend SNSDs episode of radio star. Oh my god, this is hilarious.

---------- Post added 2013-01-27 at 08:49 PM ----------

Huh never heard of this group before but they debuted in 2012. One of the members is called J Min but assuming not the same J Min with SM since they aren't with SM.

Their name is because they're all really short, their average height is 153 CMs but they aren't overly young or anything bar one. 3 of them are 18 and the other is 15.

10+ Year Old Account
    Saw them at.. was it inkiyago? Wherever the SNSD video from your previous post was from ^^ Never heard of them before so I was pleasantly surprised. I had no idea they were so tiny. 153cm.. that's around 40cm shorter than me o_o

Now that I'm listening a tiny bit to jpop and not just kpop, I can't believe I forgot about Namie Amuro! I've only heard one song from her, and that was thanks to a WoW machinima video, but hooolyyy shit it was great!

Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Meari View Post
    Such an awesome song :3 Fight Together is also really great. It's hard to find full versions on YouTube so here's the version used in One Piece:

[video=youtube;qlpRqryEkfo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlpRqryEkfo[video]
    Oh, that's a great one. I'm getting her discography ready for some crazy listening tomorrow. Now I know which song to listen to first :3
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    \o/ Personally I prefer Ayumi Hamasaki, but they're both good!

Wonder Woman is another catchy song:

[video=youtube;itB-dAienyU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itB-dAienyU[video]
    That one's good too! Sure am looking forward to hear the rest :3 I don't think I've heard Ayumi Hamasaki, I'll check her out tomorrow as well (if I have the time)! ^^
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

You're gonna have fun going through all her songs because there is so many of them. This is the only song I've really listened to from her.

This is the only trance song I have in my playlist. Ignore the picture. I know its not her. Comments say its Namie Amuro.

I would listen to her more but Avex removed everything from itunes so idk what to do.

Oops, forgot to check here for a while.

Anyway, have this
    4MEN - Hello It's Me

I kinda like the song. Some parts remind me of another song, but I'm not sure which one.

Why are they called 4MEN when there are only 3 members, were there 4 when they debuted?

-edit- That's interesting, the video worked a few minutes ago.

-edit2- And it works again. No clue why, but HFE made it private for a few minutes.
    Last edited by Asmekiel; 2013-01-28 at 03:02 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    That was a sad song, I'm scared to watch the MV! D:

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

And the MV for BoA's Disturbance

I had a ring once like the one at 1:06, lost it during work

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PantsDePeon View Post
    You're gonna have fun going through all her songs because there is so many of them. This is the only song I've really listened to from her.

This is the only trance song I have in my playlist. Ignore the picture. I know its not her. Comments say its Namie Amuro.
    Only? Man you missing out on so much good trance :<

Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    Only? Man you missing out on so much good trance :<
    I am? like what?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PantsDePeon View Post

[video=youtube;zxHyuuCcx7s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxHyuuCcx7s[video]

Well shit, that song was amazing. So much to listen to, so little time!

I think you're going to need more than a day Copied from Wikipedia:

"The discography of Ayumi Hamasaki, a Japanese singer, consists of thirteen original studio albums, fifty singles, five compilation albums, nineteen remix albums, eighteen concert DVDs, and four box sets."

"The discography of Namie Amuro, contains 10 studio albums, 5 compilation albums, thirty-six singles, 3 video albums, 10 Live DVDs and 57 music videos."

Of course not all of it is worth listening to, but it's still a lot You should check out Koda Kumi and Utada Hikaru as well!

Edit: out of Ayumi Hamasaki's albums I recommend you listen to "I am.." and "Rock n' roll Circus" first
    Yeah I noticed that she had a ton of albums, but I'll probably skip compilations and live stuff for now ^^ "I am.." and "Rock n' roll Circus" first it is!
    Last edited by BHD; 2013-01-28 at 06:18 AM.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    OMG OMG OMG HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Badhairday you were surprised by Tiny-Gs height. Here is Tiny-G standing in front of Nine Muses xD
    http://sphotos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphoto...07616942_n.jpg

Also I have songs to link soon but there is one I forgot the name of so need to find again and I'm to lazy to do that atm. soon though xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy shit they're tiiiiiiiny! O_o
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Songs.

They played Kimberley Chen on popasia a few weeks ago

I never knew Black and white had an English version!

Although the songs not the best anyone familiar with DJmasa will recognize this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8Y-VJyJ2QY

Also did anyone else not realize Sunny Hill was a co-ed group?
    They have one guy in the group but he started his military service in early 2012 so any song of them prior to that (with 5 members) they have a guy. I never knew that!

As for J-pop, not a huge fan. I like it more than C/M-pop but far less than K-pop obviously Love Namie Amuro though I have not heard all that many songs by her (And don't intent on listening to all her songs either!) and love Ayumi Hamasaka too. But I LOVE this song by Erica Hashimoto.

I might listen to more Namie actually. I much prefer Namie Amuro to Ayumi Hamasaka, tbh xD

First song is by Noriyuki Makihara (槇原敬之).

10+ Year Old Account
    Those both look pretty old Especially the second one. Second one was quite nice though, didn't much like the first.

Just downloaded Namie Amuros two most recent albums. time to try her out!

Maybe its just me then. I personally like the first one. Second song is from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greeting_%28album%29 2004.

---------- Post added 2013-01-28 at 10:21 AM ----------

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't wait for Sistar19's comeback. The heavy electronics in the beginning.. man this is going to be great!

Is it just me or does Namie Amuro's Do Me More and Hide & Seek sounds quite alike? Parts of the beats and the way she sings the chorus in Do Me More makes me think of Hide & Seek o:
    Last edited by BHD; 2013-01-28 at 07:58 PM.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt