Lightbulb Undermine 5 (Made up card game to pass time!)

Okay, so I was playing War with my sisters the other day, and got horribly bored, because the game is monotonous. So I modified it a bit and came up with a game thats simple much like War, but a hell of a lot less boring. So in case anyone still playes simple card games when you're bored out of your brain you can try it out. :P

Undermine 5:

Shuffle and devide the deck evenly between you and another player (much like war).
    Each person draws 5 cards out of their deck.
    Each players chooses a card to play, and holds it face-down, and once both people have decided, show the chosen cards.

Rules for trump:
    -Jokers trump all.
    -Different colors (Red|Black) high card trumps, Ace high, etc.
    -Same colors (Black/Black | Red/Red) low card undermines, 2's high etc.
    -"Clashing" or "war" occurs when the same card regardless of color is chosen.
    *Clash: Take the top 4 cards off the top of your shuffled deck, flip the 5th, and the same winning rules apply. Winner takes all.
    -An Undermine 5 occurs when a person wins all 5 cards in a single hand. When you win an undermine your opponent gives you the top 5 cards of their deck.
    -After you play a full hand of 5, draw another 5 and repeat.

When your deck is empty, shuffle your won cards to make your deck again, much like War, and continue until one person reaches a losing condition.

Basis of winning|losing:

If you cannot draw a full 5 cards after a full hand, you lose.
    If you cannot lay down a full 5 cards when you clash, you lose.
    If you cannot give a full 5 cards when undermined, you lose.

Its just a time passing boredom game, but its pretty fun, and since it deals with a larger amount of cards during clashes and undermines, the game can swing rather quickly sometimes. Low cards have a purpose in this game, any card is good depending on what's played. And there's a little more playing strategy since you get to chose from 5 cards your play order. So try it out, if you get bored and play simple card games to pass time. :P

If anyone tries it out, let me know what you thought. It has generally taken 20-30 minutes per game.

Quote Originally Posted by HardlyWaken View Post

Shuffle and devide the deck evenly between you and another player (much like war).
    Each person draws 5 cards out of their deck.
    Each players chooses a card to play, and holds it face-down, and once both people have decided, show the chosen cards.

How do you activate the opponents trap card?

When your power becomes over 9000! D: