Question on Soul Swap vs Hard Cast on V&T and on SB:SoC

Does utilizing soul swap and recasting it on off-target dragon when UA and Corruption are over but Bane of Agony still has ticks left preferred to hard casting UA, Corruption and BoA on the off target and reapplying them individually?

If you don't use soul swap and instead dot the off target manually, you can refresh corruption and Unstable affliction before last tick as well as allowing BoA to run its full course and benefit from the back loaded BoA damage. However, in return you have to pay more GCDs for it.

Also for AOE fights such as Halfus Whelps or Maloriak, Should I cast SB:SoC and then continue to tab target hit with SoC or should I cast SB:SoC and then use another AoE spell because subsequent SoC's will overwrite the spread Corruption from the SB:SoC.

Quote Originally Posted by Badahs View Post
    Does utilizing soul swap and recasting it on off-target dragon when UA and Corruption are over but Bane of Agony still has ticks left preferred to hard casting UA, Corruption and BoA on the off target and reapplying them individually?

If you don't use soul swap and instead dot the off target manually, you can refresh corruption and Unstable affliction before last tick as well as allowing BoA to run its full course and benefit from the back loaded BoA damage. However, in return you have to pay more GCDs for it.

Also for AOE fights such as Halfus Whelps or Maloriak, Should I cast SB:SoC and then continue to tab target hit with SoC or should I cast SB:SoC and then use another AoE spell because subsequent SoC's will overwrite the spread Corruption from the SB:SoC.
    First part, I'm unfortunately unsure on, would likely have to do math, but I'm betting soul swap ends up on top. As for the second part, use SB:SoC, and if you are assigned to AoE best way to do so, is to target the dragon everyone else is DPS'ing, and spam SoC it, you'll lose corruption on that one dragon, but not on all the whelps or other dragons. The cast/travel time on SoC should be more than enough time for the seed to be detonated, unless you are standing right next to it.

15+ Year Old Account
    What I do on AoE is do SB:SoC one target, then spam seed on that one until the corruptions run out on the others. then I tab Seed until SoC is up
    Theron/Bloodwatcher 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by Alsompr View Post
    Teasing, misdirection. It's the opposite of a spoiler. People expect one thing? BAM! Another thing happens.

I'm like M. Night fucking Shamylan.