Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blessyoself View Post
    Do you possibly have a guild site with videos depicting this I would like to see it, and implement it later on.
    Search in youtube
    Lingering vs Valiona and Theralion (10, Heroic)
    Heat Vs Valiona/Theralion 10 Man Heroic

Pretty good videos IMHO

10+ Year Old Account
    We tried several ways when we first met it since we didn't have a rogue in our group and we didn't want to bring in alts. We tried sending a healer + dps, healer + 2 dps, 2 dps alone(in all of these cases it was mixes of lock/mage/boomkin/hunter) and things always fell apart outside. After a day of wiping we got tired so I brought my 333 geared alt rogue and cheesed a kill.

After a good week of progression we went back to try to get my lock the achievement with a normal kill and it only took 4 attempts trying a different strat. We alternated sending down a fury warrior and frost dk. The 3 wipes before the kill were due to the warrior lagging when going down second, so we sent him down first and let the DK take care of the 2nd time when more adds were up. The warrior still lagged out and died on his 2nd time going down so we sent the DK down again even though he had the debuff and he cleaned up enough to get a pretty easy kill.

After doing that and not needed any gear off of it though we are definitely just taking the alt rogue from now on to keep from risking any dumb wipes to it.

As for your group You could easily 1 tank it with your paladin and alternate sending in the 2 dk's to the realm to kill adds.