Poll: Your choice is...

Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    Deleted

Night Elves vs Blood Elves

Pick your favourite of WoW's two elf races.

My choice is the Night Elf. They're closer to nature, more badass, I love their lore, they look better, they have the best mounts in-game, etc... In my opinion of course.

There will be no "Other" option in this poll, you'll be forced to choose. Dun dun dun.

Deleted
    Anyone ever notice how the Night Elves, when faced with important, world-changing decisions, INEVITABLY make the wrong ones? If it weren't for Night Elves and their screw-ups, I'd be inclined to think Azeroth in general would be a much nicer place.
    http://www.wowpedia.org/User:Kaydeet...elves_mistakes
    Tyrande: "Uh, what do you want us women to do, Mal honey?"
    Malfurion: "You all stay awake and keep the stove warm in case we're hungry when we wake up. Oh, and don't go running off having fun with your friends or anything, I want you in the kitchen where you belong."
    Tyrande: "But-"
    Malfurion: "zzzzzzzzzzzz"
    Tyrande: "Damnit."
    Last edited by mmoc8d2dfa350a; 2011-05-07 at 11:50 AM.

i dont like alliance but if i had to choose from these two i would pick night elf
    Their style is pretty nice and their mount fuck i want them never play alliance so now im just hoping to get the phanter form zg with my horde characters xD

Deleted
    I say Night elves, just because Belfs is the worst race in wow imho from all aspects.

Quote Originally Posted by Orfeas View Post
    I say Night elves, just because Belfs is the worst race in wow imho from all aspects.
    Blood Elves broke lore on so many levels and overtly pissed me off. The fact that Metzen admitted he just wanted to "give horde a pretty race" is the pinnacle example of marketing being used to sacrifice lore at its worst.

That and that alone is why I hate them and their entire concept.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Punky View Post
    Anyone ever notice how the Night Elves, when faced with important, world-changing decisions, INEVITABLY make the wrong ones? If it weren't for Night Elves and their screw-ups, I'd be inclined to think Azeroth in general would be a much nicer place.
    http://www.wowpedia.org/User:Kaydeet...elves_mistakes
    I laughed out loud at 'Malfurion: "Illidan, you're under arrest for playing the devil rock music."'

Blood Elves for their great architecture. Just look at SWP or Silvermoon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blood elves.

Not biased at all.

Deleted
    Blood elves for most classes, I really like Night Elf druid though.

Deleted
    A lot of stuff on that page is twisted and doesn't tell the whole truth.

Deleted
    Both Night Elfs and Blood Elves are awesome.

Blood elves, but only because of their women

Deleted
    Night Elves. Although i love the High/Blood Elf archetecture. SMC and Sunwell Plateau are awesome places

Deleted
    I dont really like either one more than the other tbh, They both have good lore, crappy animations, and douchebaggy mounts

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reiga View Post
    A lot of stuff on that page is twisted and doesn't tell the whole truth.
    ..still funny

You didn't give a "I hate them both!" option..

10+ Year Old Account
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    Belves, they're heroes are so much more interesting; too bad most of them died/defected, and now Silvermoon is run by nobodys.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    Blood elves.

Not biased at all.
    I just have to agree with this Blood Knight.

Quote Originally Posted by Baker St Irregulars View Post
    Blood Elves broke lore on so many levels and overtly pissed me off. The fact that Metzen admitted he just wanted to "give horde a pretty race" is the pinnacle example of marketing being used to sacrifice lore at its worst.

QFT tbh, this wins entirely. Also not helped by their general mannerisms in the game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baker St Irregulars View Post

IMO blame Metzen, not the race. The blood elves contributed to WC3 frozen throne and without them TBC wouldn't be (IMO again) the best expasion/time I had on WoW.