Thread: So mad!!!

So mad!!!

So was in Lost City of the Tol'vir, tank didn't do the best job on the croc boss but everyone survived... before we pull augh someone voted to kick him. I voted no because there was no reason to kick him, we had no wipes so far. Then I get removed from the group. Soooo mad!!! Now I have to wait for a new dungeon. Wtf is wrong with some people...

10+ Year Old Account
    Thats the human race for you. We can be pricks at times.
    -Insert flashy and awesome Photoshop signature of my WoW character here-

lol ive voted no to kick the tank before, then the tank kicked me for pulling agro after waiting 15 seconds on a boss to attack, good times

10+ Year Old Account
    Cool story bro ..... Wish you best of luck in keeping faith in humanity .... I started obeying C'thun and Yogg-Saron so I can be immortal ...

Stolen ... from elyssia .... mad elyssia?

10+ Year Old Account
    The WoW playerbase is idiots. Mostly.
    It's almost impossible to find a random dungeon group without any kind of new player, noob player, or any form of odd player. With odd I mean like players who whines over nothing or blames the healer or the tank instead of the real baddies.

so that means the tank you voted no to kicking, voted yes to kicking you? classic

Deleted
    You getting kicked was probably warranted by an, even for pugs, extraordinary low dps.

Deleted
    God bless guild runs

Quote Originally Posted by Stenx View Post
    You getting kicked was probably warranted by an, even for pugs, extraordinary low dps.
    Lol that was definitely not the problem but thanks for your input

---------- Post added 2011-05-08 at 01:35 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Razeal View Post
    God bless guild runs
    mm though they don't happen on a saturday night, plus just gearing an alt. Oh well I had my rant and something to do while I waited for the next queue lol

People in random pugs are trigger happy with the whole vote to kick thing. I think a lot of people just don;t read it and kick ok. The rest of the group probably thought that the revote was to kick the tank.

10+ Year Old Account
    just yell RRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRR and youll feel better (:

Quote Originally Posted by Crush View Post
    Cool story bro ..... Wish you best of luck in keeping faith in humanity .... I started obeying C'thun and Yogg-Saron so I can be immortal ...

Miles ahead of you.
    C'thun orders me to ninja all epics and shard. Must... shard...for my... master.
    Oh, I am but a humble servant.

[Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black]

Deleted
    Sad to say but sometimes going with the flow is easier than not. Then again I would have voted No anyways, but i very very very rarely do any 5 mans without a guild or part guild group simply to avoid this sort of thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharissa View Post
    So was in Lost City of the Tol'vir, tank didn't do the best job on the croc boss but everyone survived... before we pull augh someone voted to kick him. I voted no because there was no reason to kick him, we had no wipes so far. Then I get removed from the group. Soooo mad!!! Now I have to wait for a new dungeon. Wtf is wrong with some people...
    This is happening often to be honest.
    People vote to kick the worse player, then when someone refuses, they all gain up against the person who saved the bad player.

Players 1 vote kicks the bad player number 4
    Players 1, and 2 say yes, player 3 and 5 says no - Vote canceled
    Players 1 vote kicks player number 5
    Players 1, 2 and 4 say yes, player 3 says no.
    Player 5 has been removed from the group.

It's got to be a kick in the nuts to be voted out by the player you just tried to save. ¬_¬

Okay I'm going to be honest here and say that I am a tank and I'm a bit of an elitist so I have no problems kicking someone for being an idiot....but I also understand the concept of "mutual respect" and "what goes around, comes around". What the tank did to you was, basically, proof that he had no class. However, I am sorry because he's a tank and he'll always be in demand, regardless of his history or personality. That's just the nature of the beast...and it sucks for some people, I'm sorry to say.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    ALWAYS hit yes. ALWAYS.

This way you will not be able to kicked.

If someone in the group is kick happy, be glad you are not the victim and HIT YES.

Deleted
    Well the tank didn't see there was a failed vote kick on him, so he can't be thankful you saved him.