H Jar vs Tsunami vs Core

So Maloriak finally decided to put out for me, and I was wondering if I should replace either Tsunami or Core of Ripeness with H Jar? I'm Holy most of the time for Heroics, as well.

I'm guessing the core, seeing as it has less total mp5 according to the Regen Trinkets thread, but I'm just wanting to make sure, seeing as it seems to be outdated. (It still has Mandala as a Mastery proc)
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

Core has 321 int and an average 321 spirit.
    Tsunami has 321 int and 400 spirit.

Quote Originally Posted by Xorz View Post
    Core has 321 int and an average 321 spirit.
    Tsunami has 321 int and 400 spirit.
    Yeah, not blind. I'm just wondering if it's worth it to replace Core, a throughput/regen trinket with a pure regen trinket.
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm

Keep them all and mix and match as the fights need.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bergtau View Post
    Parts of this thread make me laugh, other parts make me lose faith in humanity.

Quote Originally Posted by masasume View Post
    Keep them all and mix and match as the fights need.
    Yeah, that's what I was thinking of doing. Fights like Maloriak or Atramedes, I have no mana issues, whereas longer, healing-intensive fights like Omnotron or twins, I'd use more regen for those.

I had the same question myself and what I determined was, by looking at logs, the DMC: Tsunami had nearly a 100 percent uptime and was more valuable than an on-demand proc with a cooldown.

If your farming heroic bosses then yes Jar+Shard is bis. 2nd best would be Jar+tsunami

Quote Originally Posted by Vook View Post
    Yeah, that's what I was thinking of doing. Fights like Maloriak or Atramedes, I have no mana issues, whereas longer, healing-intensive fights like Omnotron or twins, I'd use more regen for those.
    No Fall of Mortality yet?

Fall is just akward being a proc for spirit Jar is better considerably its like a mana pot and chunk of base regen. Still prefer tsunami jar combo when applicable but wtb shard

Quote Originally Posted by [-Spiritus-] View Post
    No Fall of Mortality yet?
    Nope. 7/13, up to nef in BWD, up to captain planet in bot, all up in throne. We'll be doing Conclave/Cho'gall this week though.

I use Core of Ripeness and Fall of Mortality on most fights these days because with the 4pc. tier bonus, I'm usually not running out of mana. Prefer the throughput over the regen, which I'm not needing.

For a while, I kept Jar of Ancient Remedies in my bag to switch out for problem fights where I prefered endless mana over throughput (HM Chimaeron, for instance).

10+ Year Old Account
    One size does not fit all. Adjust your trinkets based on the encounter you are doing.