Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    It's always really fluctuant throughout WoW during this time of the year. The school year is ending which keeps many people busy, it's near the time for another patch, so some people have hit road blocks in the current raid set or maybe aren't finding it as fun now because they've been doing this set for a while, and it's almost summer, so some people are going on vacation.
    Although some servers may be hurt because of these problems, not all server will feel it.
    "The best way to predict the future is to invent it." - Alan Kay
    "..We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity.." - H.P. Lovecraft.
    Awesome Rave Blog ------> http://www.fuckyeahhumans.blogspot.com/ <------ Awesome Rave Blog
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...leigh/advanced

Deleted
    Who isnt dying, and it will never die unless Blizzard will stop the servers.

My server is the same as it always been, a lot of peopple play on thursday, tuesday wednesday. rest is kinda off. Also in summer a lot of peopple just dont feel like playing (like myself).

It happends every year.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cactrot View Post
    And yet when they announce the next subscription numbers, it always has gone up.
    No. It has been 12 millions for a long time now, WoW is still growing in China but in the West the numbers have been declining since Wrath.

Only me who could forsee what the OP would say simply by reading the title of the thread?

Quote Originally Posted by fatalaeon View Post
    my server has at least 4 13/13 guilds. its good to be here

What server is that?

WoW isn't dying, generally people are like sheep; they hear something and believe it and they say it, others believe that.. vicious cycle. So it seems as if it is because so many people say it is.
    say w/e you want but in wotlk it took them over 6 months to send me email with free week after i stopped playing... now i got 1 after abit over 1 month which only shows that blizz is getting desperate to keep subscriber numbers up.

Quote Originally Posted by Dexiefy View Post
    say w/e you want but in wotlk it took them over 6 months to send me email with free week after i stopped playing... now i got 1 after abit over 1 month which only shows that blizz is getting desperate to keep subscriber numbers up.
    Or maybe it just shows they changed their threshold for some other reason??

There are just less pugs being broadcast in /2. That's be cause the pool of players you get from /2 don't know any of the fights, are undergeared, or have the response time of a sloth.
    http://www.orphanguild.com/ - SWTOR Guild US West Coast PvP

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think WoW is dying. However, I noticed a certain peculiarity.

I used to frequent two servers - a US one (Venture Co.) and Oceanic (Jubei'thos). VCo is a medium population server, while JB is high population.

Yet I always see fluctuations in JB's population - so in the early hours of the morning, the population actually reads "low", while at nights it goes to "high" with "medium" at certain time of the day. So far pretty normal, yes?

What puzzles me though, is that VCo stays at "medium" at all times. Yes, I've logged in at various times - both to play, and just to experiment. Whether it's 4am or 5pm, it will stay at "medium" no matter what. I wonder why this is so.

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought tich-US was one of the booming PvP realms?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by theKarn View Post
    wow is not dying.
    Even if it is blizzard is literaly going to finally kill it with titan.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowlich View Post
    Even if it is blizzard is literaly going to finally kill it with titan.
    Diablo 3 will put some effort into it too <.<

At least in my case :P